Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Experienced thoughts on EQ/Prop cycle

Okay, I am doing an EQ/Prop/Tren cycle. Running the EQ at 600/week for weeks 1-13 and prop at 700/week for weeks 1-16. Tren will be run somewhere towards the middle or end, I am only in the second week of the cycle. Just wondering what those experienced think about upping the test dosage? since I am hitting the EQ at 600/week and prop at just 100mg more per week, should I up the dosage a bit? Not sure if it would be of any benefit but thought those numbers were a tad too close. Was thinking of upping the test to 900/week.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i personally dont feel the need to run the doses that high..im happy with the eq at 400mg and test at 500/750mg...

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Yeah but thing I am worried about is the EQ dosages You are taking are low...And your test your running high. I am running EQ dosages high and test levels just higher than that. thats what I am wondering about.

barbarian is offline Banned
    thats to much eq man WAY to much go for 400 to 450 week man any more then that unless your competing in a contest is a waste of eq JMHO

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    thats to much eq man WAY to much go for 400 to 450 week man any more then that unless your competing in a contest is a waste of eq JMHO
    have you ever tried it? I will never go less than 600mg/wk as I feel anything else is a waste. It was night and day for me. Of course, like your opinion, this is just mine for which I have trial and errored a couple times

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea i have tryed it, click my avatar it says all ive taken and this aprears to be his first cycle with eq in it so going with 600 is not a good thing to do

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Well, in response to his original question, I didn't assume that at all. If he is willing go 700mg test prop/wk then I see no reason why he wouldn't be ready for 600mg eq/wk. I see nothing wrong with it. I've run eq at 300, 400, and 600mg/wk and saw good results at 400 but awesome results at 600.

Thread Information