houseofpain is offline Banned

Talking this will be on the "TEST"

ok i posted before about my first cycle which was a test only cycle. i gained hella weight and lots of strength. i currently weigh about 255, 6' tall, 14% b/f,
    i am currently benching about 405 and squatting about 560, when i pull deads i usually get about 505, i am going to start my cycle on May 3rd consisting of
    ---weeks 1-13, cypionate 600mg's wk
    ---weeks 1-12, EQ 400-600MG'S week, unsure on this too
    ---weeks 1-4, D-BOL 40 mg's day

here is my question, i have talked with a few of the guys on this site and they said 600 mgs test a week was fine but when i talked with my new training partner who happens to be powerlifting at the moment he said 1000mg's would benefit me better. i took 1000mg's last time and some of the guys on here about sh!t their pants when they found that out. this guy is freaking huge he benches over 6 and weighs over 3 he is "THE FREAK" and i tend to listen to a lot of **** he tells me. so what do you guys think? he tells me that it takes about 500mg's just to replace your own test....feedback please....oh yeah he is powerlifting in his off season, he has won quite a few shows and will be competing in a powerlifting meet in a few weeks and then start to train for his show in oct. please give me your input on the situation.....thanks guys.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    bro if you take 1000 mg's for your first cylce it wont give u more results than 600 mg's. the only thing you will get is probably more side effects. and what the hell are you thinking of taking EQ ,Test, and D-Bol when you dont even know how your body reacts to juice in the first place? My advice is take just test at about 500 MG if this is your first cycle and see how well your body reacts and then if all is well save the EQ and D-Bol untill you have a cycle under your belt.

um i have taken test before...1000mg's a day and i was fine thats what i was asking, i aint worried about the other **** i will be fine with that too, my question is should i take 1000mg's or 600mg's, i will be fine with the EQ and D-BOLS i just want your feedback b/c like i said my boy said take 100mg's and he is a freak...feedback please

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i thought it was your first cycle bro... and your confusing me....are you going to take 1000 mg's a day or 100? your typing is all over the place bro.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    i thought it was your first cycle bro... and your confusing me....are you going to take 1000 mg's a day or 100? your typing is all over the place bro.
    His first sentence says he gained strength off his first. You need to read up!

Rick James is offline Junior Member
    1000mg/day is pretty nuts...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think your powerlifting friend did a 1000mg/week of test for his second cycle...more isn't alwats better, if you make good results on low doses then there is no need to up them, alot less sides at low doses as well...I think the cycle you've laid out is fine, and maybe even a bit much for a second cycle.

barbarian is offline Banned
    7,000 milagrams a week? SOB and your still alive?

dude i said 1000 mg's a week not 7000 WTF are you talking about, i am not a moron...

mallet thanks for the good info bro....i think i will start out at 600 and see how it goes. thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    His first sentence says he gained strength off his first. You need to read up!
    keep em in check bro...good lookin out

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    dude i just messed up on the 1000mg part, of course i am not taking 100mg's a day....come on bro

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    1 gram of test your 1st cycle. what kind of test was it (just curious)?did u get any sides? well i dont know if 600mg will work for u as well since yur 1st one was 1000mg.maybe 750mg would be a happy median...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I took 750 mgs of sust my first test cycle. But Sust seems to be rather mild compared to Enen. Your powerlifter friend has about 50 lbs heavier than you and is probably a couple years ahead of you in training. Dont let him assume that what is good for him is good for you. Dont try to catch up to him in a few months. It wont work.

Thread Information