coreyeh is offline New Member

i need to know about deball 50s

i just got 40 deball 50 mg and i wanted to know what to do when i take them and how much should i gain in a cycle, side effects, everything to know...

illflex is offline New Member
    The only 50mg ds i know of are IPs. For simplicity reasons, just split one a day, morning, and evening. BUT, this is a lot of Dbol , so I don't recommend this unless your an experienced user, which most likely your not. Most say 25-40mg a day, for UP TO 4 weeks is the recommended dosage, I agree. What else are you gonna take?Sides:water retention, along with the possibility of normal sides, PLUS a hurtin on your liver. Gains:water, with a lot of strength/size, but it doesn't last forever. You need something to compliment it. Test should be good. For some reason though it sounds like your just gonna be running the ds alone, so I'll let a vet chime in and bust your balls a little before the d's do!

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coreyeh
    i just got 40 deball 50 mg and i wanted to know what to do when i take them and how much should i gain in a cycle, side effects, everything to know...
    do yourself a favor and go to

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=92145

You obviously don't have much, if any experience with juice...there is plenty info on this site that will help you, all you have to do is take some time and read!

houseofpain is offline Banned
    d-bol...not deball...and one of the characteristics of d-bols not deball's is that they have relatively short half-lives, therefore, one must take them periodically throughout the day....get lower mg d-bols and take them right....like illflex said 25-40mg's a day for about 4 weeks...usually ran in the first 4 weeks to kickstart your cycle

Thread Information