go4gold is offline Member

what type of juice do olympic lifters do?

Just out of curiosity, what might you think some of the world's best olympic lifters take, i compete and have gotten pretty strong before, but to see a 185 pounder snatch over 400lbs and sweep( or clean in other words) 500lbs off the ground at the same weight, just mind boggling to me, the weight is a toy to them. Even you guys have to be impressed, Just wonder what some of your guys opinion is on what you think they are taking. I just might want to try.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    same stuff we do - for orals I prefer Var for strength - makes me strong as f*ck

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    same stuff we do - for orals I prefer Var for strength - makes me strong as f*ck
    glad to hear you say thatabout var... my next cycle is test e for 12 wks, EQ for 12 wks, Prop for the first and last 4 wks, Var wk 1-6, and fina wk 6-12. Should be strong as an ox by the end. Bench at 455 now, want to see if i can break the magical 500lb mark by the end

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    prob really high dosages of Var,,imo var is the shizzle....40mg ed for 8 weeks!~~

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    This is kind of off the subject, but I read an interseting article recently about a woman that is trying out the the 2004 U.S. olympic weightlifting team. She can snatch 225lbs., clean and jerk 280lbs., and she is just 5'2" and 154 lbs. Pretty impressive.

Thread Information