Thread: After The PCT

reversedj is offline New Member

After The PCT

OK guys I've been trying to figure this one out by reading old threads but I can't seem to find the answer so maybe you guys can answer it for me.
    I know when to start PCT and how long to run it for but once its finished are you OK to go onto your next cycle straight away or is there a period of time of which you should go completely clean before starting the next cycle?

Thanks Fellas.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reversedj
    OK guys I've been trying to figure this one out by reading old threads but I can't seem to find the answer so maybe you guys can answer it for me.
    I know when to start PCT and how long to run it for but once its finished are you OK to go onto your next cycle straight away or is there a period of time of which you should go completely clean before starting the next cycle?

Thanks Fellas.
    Time on = Time off..... Rule of thumb, keeps you on the safe side.

Peace

-Taejoon

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    get your blood test, there's things you need to check b4 starting next cycle. and, then get it tested again just before you do your next cycle.
    TIME ON = TIME OFF. NO EXCEPTIONS. DO IT!!!

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    yes I would wait as well, like taejoon said time on=time off.

OK cool thanks guys, but does the time off start from the end of PCT or the end of the cycle?

Oh and what kind of tests do i need to do?

Kafunta is offline New Member

A good question

Quote Originally Posted by reversedj
    OK cool thanks guys, but does the time off start from the end of PCT or the end of the cycle?

This is a good question I am also at this time so if you find out please PM me cheers , lets hope its end of cycle.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Your time off begins with the end of your PCT.

So if your cycle was ten weeks and your PCT lasted 28 days, time off would really be 14-18 weeks. This is how I do it. I only consider time off where my body is absent of any hormones or anti-es.

Having said that, if you have a blood test done, and everything is peachy keen, it is ok to start another cycle.

If you don't Really want to get Big, Time On=Time Off is absolutely perfect.
    If Real Growing is what your goal is, then Test, if you're recovered, hit it.
    Everybody likes to sound like the mature, level headed mentor, but in reality, if they were injected with 1cc of Sodium Penethol, you'd find that Very Few actually Practice what they preach.
    Why, because most people learn Very Quickly that you simply don't live long enough to get "Big" going Time On=Time Off.
    You can argue 'til you're Blue in the Face, but that's the Facts.
    If you are truely recovered, hit it, this move alone will already put you firmly behind any serious BBer who will more than likely not come off all year (if that) straight up.
    TSW

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    and, you'll need the blood test results to gauge how quickly your body recovers to 'normal' levels. try labcorp, comprehensive wellness profile, add in a test check if it's not included. thyroid test important too. i wouldn't start putting cycles closer together until you can gauge your recovery time. IMHO, peace, cd.

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    If you don't Really want to get Big, Time On=Time Off is absolutely perfect.
    If Real Growing is what your goal is, then Test, if you're recovered, hit it.
    Everybody likes to sound like the mature, level headed mentor, but in reality, if they were injected with 1cc of Sodium Penethol, you'd find that Very Few actually Practice what they preach.
    Why, because most people learn Very Quickly that you simply don't live long enough to get "Big" going Time On=Time Off.
    You can argue 'til you're Blue in the Face, but that's the Facts.
    If you are truely recovered, hit it, this move alone will already put you firmly behind any serious BBer who will more than likely not come off all year (if that) straight up.
    TSW
    Have to agree.. if I waited for that length of time off i'd loose most of my gains.. have the dr test your blood and if good hit it again.

Thread Information