blanket is offline Junior Member

from Bulk till cut-down

hey bros, I'm 5 weeks into this 10 weeks bulking cycle ( 500 sus, 400 eq )
    I'm 205 lb, 17-19%bf(not sure), I eat about 5000 - 6000 calories/day, 300g protein, 400-500g carbs, 150-200g fat.
    My reason to do this cycle was to bulk but since the summer is almost here and I have so many plans for it including doing my first show on June, 15, 04
    I have changed my mind and want to start cutting, but Im kind of confused.
    I was thinking of cutting my carbs down to 100g/day and lowering my saturated fats ( right now, 5 weeks through the sus/eq cycle) and maybe add in some clen , eca. or starting a cutting cycle 3 weeks after my last injection ( doing a little pct with HCG ) please help me out here.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    eq is typically a cutting agent anyway........lowering carbs a good idea....you can start clen /eca anytime......hcg is not to be used during pct

blanket is offline Junior Member
    currect me if Im wrong but eq doesn't necessarily cut fat, the reason its used in cutting cycle is becuz its a good hardner and you don gain much water with it. So I still need a fat burner. and why HCG isn't to be used in PCT? down here its real hard to get clomid so we gotta stick with hcg.but my question was that do you think I should start cutting right now or wait at least a couple of more weeks to gain some more muscle on the sus? and any ideas of adding other good fat burners to my cycle are welcome.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    clen , ephedrine, t-3, good burners...

razor67 is offline Banned
    hcg will hinder recovery... should not be used for or during pct..

razor67 is offline Banned
    from the educational threads...

HCG causes a quick and significant increase of the endogenic plasma- testosterone level. HCG does stimulate endogenous testosterone production, and stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone. However, unfortunately, it does not help in reestablishing the normal hypothalamic/pituitary testicular axis. The hypothalamus and pituitary are still in a refractory state after prolonged steroid usage, and remain this way while HCG is being used. This is because the exogenous testosterone the body produces from the exogenous HCG still represses the endogenous luteinizing hormone production. Once the HCG is discontinued, the athlete must still go through a re-adjustment period.

Ok, this is important. To make things simple, HCG directly makes the body produce testosterone.

When to administer HCG?

There are two ways to administer HCG. During cycle or post cycle.

The benefit, and in my eyes the biggest benefit, of administering HCG during cycle is to prevent the atrophy of the testicles. Atrophy of the testicles can result from prolonged uses of heavy doses of anabolic steroids . During the administration of HCG during cycle, usually mid way, or at two-week intervals for several intervals in long run cycles, a subject will notice a surge of testosterone. These surges may result in significant strength and muscle gains during the intervals of administration.

Using HCG post cycle is tricky. Since we know the body will still enter a re-adjustment period afterwards, or a crash, it doesn’t seem like a good compound to use as therapy. It does have its place however. In certain cycles, usually long ran cycles at high doses using harsh compounds it can be administered after the cycles end but before the use of clomid.

Thread Information