jonsurf2 is offline New Member

cardio when cycling

I'm completing the last couple weeks of my bulking cycle and will start PCT in a couple weeks.

I've gained like 20 pounds in the last 9 weeks. I can barely fit into my jeans anymore; the weight is not all quality muscle and I'm getting a little tired of having to lug my body around.

I want to start doing a lot more cardio to burn fat, but I'm afraid that doing doing cardio during PCT or the couple weeks before will make me lose the gains I've made.

Do you think doing lots of cardio and burning the fat now, when I'm still using test, is a better option? Thanks.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Stay away from cardio during PCT.

What I would do is wait until your PCT is done by a few weeks, then kick off a little dieting. Clen and some IGF-1 lr3 wll help.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    what about an E/C/A stack?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    change your diet, and not as much cardio, imo diets the x factor...

bump for more answers. whats wrong with cardio during pct anyway?

joevette is offline Banned
    During PCT your body is already trying to go catabolic, and cardio only compounds this. I'd wait a couple weeks after PCT to begin cardio. Then you could use clen /ECA to help things along.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Any of you guys do cardio while your on a cycle? I think this time around I'll do some but only explosive stuff, like sprints. Know any good threads about this as well? Didn't mean to hijack your thread bro, just curious...

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro,

I do cardio on cycle. When doing a cutting or bulking. While cutting I run Prop/tren . I do cardio 5-6X a week 45 min a day. Depending on my goals I may increase to 2x/day. I lift 3 days a week too. I always incorporate cardio of some sort. Even bulking a few times a week. Although I do not bulk much anymore cause my back gives me too many problems. It works for me, however some guys it does'nt. It is an individual thing. Later..

KD

I like to swap a leg day for short sprints, parachute, and sled pulling every once in a while.

I havent seen any threads on it in a while. I don't think too many guys around here like to run.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    Any of you guys do cardio while your on a cycle? I think this time around I'll do some but only explosive stuff, like sprints. Know any good threads about this as well? Didn't mean to hijack your thread bro, just curious...
    Yes ...I do lite cardio all the way through a cycle.......I feel it's a very healthy thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yes ...I do lite cardio all the way through a cycle.......I feel it's a very healthy thing to do.
    Do you mean light as in walking or a slow jog? I was thinking about throwing in 2 days of cardio on cycle.

If you want a cardiovascular workout, HIIT is a great place to start. There are LOTS of threads about that. It may interfere with your workouts somewhat however.

I prefer to do straight sprints. I feel I get a good cardio workout from them. Cant do legs anytime soon after that though.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    Do you mean light as in walking or a slow jog? I was thinking about throwing in 2 days of cardio on cycle.
    Slow jog 3x a wk....30 min sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    If you want a cardiovascular workout, HIIT is a great place to start. There are LOTS of threads about that. It may interfere with your workouts somewhat however.

I prefer to do straight sprints. I feel I get a good cardio workout from them. Cant do legs anytime soon after that though.
    Yeah, I recently went back to sprinting for cardio, I used to jog all the time. On that first day back though, it was brutal. I'll check out HIIT. Or I may do what Da Bull suggests and do some walking and slow jogging.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    I do cardio.....about 45 mins on the stairstepper...helps my calks and quads come along to......burn about 650 cals.......just enough to keep the abs from completely disappearing

jonsurf2 is offline New Member
    It seems like the consensus is that it is all right, and maybe even a good thing, to do cardio when you are using gear. But NOT during PCT.

What about the couple weeks between using gear and doing PCT?

Thread Information