Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Fermara,Nolva,Bromo,Clen,T-3 at the same time?

I am currently on Prop/Tren , taking Nolva because I felt a little lump about the size of a pea kinda flattened out, under both of my nips. I have been taking the nolva at 60mg a day, and I still have a little lump. But there is no lactaion, so I could be over reacting and just be fat. Iam at about 16% Bf. I am hoping that Pheendo chimes in on this and gives is response. Iam trying to figure out if I should start the bromo too just to be carful, or just b6?

I am also gonna be running a little clen , and would also like to run the fermara, but iam trying to get a better understanding abot running it with the novla. Will it have to effect if running it with nolva.

My Question is how much is too much. Could your body really handle all of that with in the same cycle.? some and the same time.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, I am not as experienced as Pheedno, but it seems like overkill. I would add .25 mgs or liquidex a day, and 600 mgs of B6 taken in three doses spread throughout the day.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    i think thats overkill...just stick to nolva and bromo(start it now) until symptoms subside. also at 16% bf you couyld very well just have a big case of the puffs.

Ldex over letrozole IMO. Nolva with letrozole has been shown to decrease plasma letrozole levels by over 1/3.
    I'd use B6 before I turned to bromo.
    Continue the nolva at the dosage you're running but supplement it with Ldex at .25mg/day.
    Symptoms will likely subside with this if they're going to subside with anything.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I agree with einstein about the L-dex. I have recently seen a study showing a 27% reduction in anastrozole with Nolva administration(it's about 40% with letro), but anastrozole is going to be eaiser on your lipid profie, and it's time to steady state is 72hrs(letro is 2-6wks).
    Also to note- The reduction of l-dex in the study I saw was concluded as insignificant, as the inhibition of estrogen was not effected by the reduction

If you've got a lump, you've got a lump and the Nolva is necessary; but I believe you BF is going to be a real psycological distraction on whether thei is improvement. Continue with nolva @ 60mg for 6wks TOTAL; if you dn't get anymore reduction in the mass by then, your stuck with what you got. Gradually decrease the nolva in 20mg incremints, with 2 days for 40mg(Mon-60mg, Tues/Wed-40mg, Thurs on- 20mg) and finish the cycle running 20.

If you've already got the letro, might as well use it. Run 1.25mg EOD. Make sure not to administer it any less/more frequently than that as it's half life is 2 days. In less and you could see a flux in estrogen, and more and your running too much. It's a very strong AI which I consider a bad thing, as you do not want to diminish estrogen below the optimal range you produce off cycle(18-67 pg/mL). Next time, use L-dex

Perscription prolactin inhbitors are to be last resort. Prolactin inhibitors are also DR agonists, which the manipulation of should not be something to take lightly. Use B6 instead for cycles with the inclusion of tren or deca . If your lactating beyond 600mg of B6 a day, then bromo(or another med) could be considered. Run the B6 @ 200mg for a maintenance dose

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Pheedno, Yeah I started the B6 this morning, and yes i do have Fermara, and not L-dex. So I guess I will start it at 1.25mg Eod. How long would you recommened?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Run the letro all the way through the cycle

Thread Information