I'm in a Hurry! is offline Junior Member

Back to Normal

Hi guys... I'm pretty new in this site and in bodybuilding. I've traint to gain mass for the past 2 years and I've been training since I'M 15years old. I'm now at 205pounds 5'8'' and I turned 18 last December.
    My question is, a friend of mine is offering me Fanaplix Gold. He tells me that the stuff he has his super rare and that selling it 500$Can is a major deal. Suppose to be 600$ Can. It's 33mg/ml and he tells me it's from US I live in Quebec. Well he alos tells me that this is some sort of pharmatrix made... that those aren't made by underground laboratory and that's why this is a bit more expensive than usuall. Well I was about to take a cocktails of 1Ad +1Tu +some Tribulus and **** cuz for today I never try any chimical stuff. I have always have take naturall producte. Never took any steroide and not even 1Ad. So I'm asking you for help. Please SOMEONE give me some answer. The guys tell me that this Finaplix Gold will be gone this Friday. He only have 8bottle per year of that stuff. It's so rare that I need to give him my answer before Friday morning.

Key Fact: -I'm 18 and have training top gain mass for the past 2 years
    - I'm 5'8'' at 205pounds and 12.5% Body Fat
    - Never try anything chemical, only took 3 loading of creatine.
    - Not sure about the product...

Please someone, help me! Thank you in advance.
    Dave.
    Last edited by I'm in a Hurry!; 04-01-2004 at 03:17 PM.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Stick to your natural training.

but I dont want to... I mean I want to get something different... something harder. I'm willing to take some chemical stuff but I'm just not sure what to take.
    Wanna gain some mass in there and I've been 205 since too long for now on.

zOaib is offline VET
    definately agreed , stick to your norms man , u already are on the right track.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    si tu paye 500$ pour une bouteille de fina gold, t le plus gros tata qui existe..jk
    ton chum i te compte des histoire, sa vaut pas plus que 300$...si j etais a ta place jprendrais du pvl ou n importe quelle autre underground.

fais attention stun monde crosseur....en passant t jeune un peu pour etre dans game.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Your too young for AS and shouldnt use it first off, Second, Finaplix Gold is trenbolone acetate or "fina", and it is not nearly that expensive. 33 mg/ml is not alot, and I may be wrong on this but I am almost positive that the trademark name finaplix gold is no longer manufactured. Stay away from AS, 18 is way too young and the risks associated are too great.

wow thank you all for your comment!
    But when or what else shoud I get???

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    1) you're too young
    2) that price is a rip off
    3) stick to protein and creatine
    4) research and come back in 3 years

what's the hurry anyway? Is there a need to be 230lbs this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    si tu paye 500$ pour une bouteille de fina gold, t le plus gros tata qui existe..jk
    ton chum i te compte des histoire, sa vaut pas plus que 300$...si j etais a ta place jprendrais du pvl ou n importe quelle autre underground.

fais attention stun monde crosseur....en passant t jeune un peu pour etre dans game.
    ouais mais je suis dans le noir! Je voudrais augmenter et être sur la track... Je reviens justement d'une bronchite et je me suis ramollie dans un mois j'aurais retourver mes moyens mais j'aimerais progresser. Du pvl... hummm ce sewrait interessant mais que dis-tu du 1Ad ? J'aurais de meilleur résulat avec le pvl d'apres toi?

You needto really max out naturally before thinking about gear...especially fina

HILLBILLY is offline Associate Member
    IMO, bro your to young to be thinking about AAS, From your stats i'd say your doing a pretty good job. Your hormones are raging right now at your age. AAS could(and probably will) mess your hormonal balance up at your age.

-JJ-

Thank you Dizzle but I do not want to stick to Creatine/Proteine for the next 3 years... But about your research I do agree that's a good advice.. meanwhile I'm looking for something new. Anyone for an advice?
    Thank You all by the way! I trully helps me!

tu aurais des meilleurs prix avec pvl...pcq ton cchum i fais comme 200$sur la bouteille a ste prix la....pi du fina c bin dur sur le systeme immunitaire, pi tu fini une bronchite.

MOn conseil c fais toi des nouveaux chum....pcq dans le monde du jus ya bin trop de crosseurs surtout si tu reste dans lboute de mtl!

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Hey lttile bro!!! You need to listen to these guys. If your do your research and build your body naturally over the next 2 to 3 yrs and come back they will help you.....Peace

Thank you All I will! I will stop thinking and looking about steroide and I'll do my research. Thank you everyone! I look forward to receive and maybe one day give some advice to you.
    Thanks a lot to all.

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Right now, your too young for AS and least of all Finaplix . It is definitely not soemthing you want to start out on. And definitely not at that price. You can reasearch and find out how to make it yourself for probably 1/4 of that price and at twice the potency. Besides, you should start out with some kind of a test only cycle anyways. If youer looking for mass, that's what you want to do. Enanthate , Cyp, the such... but with all that said, you should wait at least another couple of years before even trying that. if you don't it has the possibility of interfering with your final two years of growth (and not in a good way mind you) and your ephyseal disc (sp?) or better known as growth plates do not respond well to the introduction of AS at this point. They can become stunted and actually cause you to have malformation of limbs or have one limb longer than the other. Just wait a while and then try a test only cycle in a bout 1 1/2 to 2 years

Thanks to all of you... I'll follow the first advice the Doc told me... well gain some strengh so 1Ad may be the solution. Thank you all!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro, your stats show pretty good progress, if u wait, you'll thank everyone on here later. there's prob over 100's of ppl on here that wished they waited. but what u can do is research everything, so when that time comes, you'll be more than ready! late.

thanks to all! So will talk about it in two year or 3

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    c'est trop cher pour finaplix gold.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm in a Hurry!
    Thank you Dizzle but I do not want to stick to Creatine/Proteine for the next 3 years... But about your research I do agree that's a good advice.. meanwhile I'm looking for something new. Anyone for an advice?
    Thank You all by the way! I trully helps me!
    He is giving you great advice, you are too young to be using anabolics. Your body is producing so much real testosterone right now, why would you want to mess that up. Seriously, keep eating, train hard, and maybe consider anabolics in a few years from now. At your age, there is no need..

Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk

Yeah....that's what I was thinkin' too.
    TSW

Hey Bro, just so ya know, your "Finaplix Gold" can be obtained for $70-$100.
    TSW

Big "D" Daddy is offline Junior Member
    Wait a while before you try anything. You are making good gains without. Keep working hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Big "D" Daddy
    Wait a while before you try anything. You are making good gains without. Keep working hard.
    Well I was.... I did a competition diet and went down from 205 to 180 at 9%BF than I took a bit of mass and my BF went to 15% and went to 200. But since 4 or 5 months I'm not getting anymore result than Cutting and I'm now around 12-13BF.

See I tough about 1Ad and I might try that in a month unless someone gives me a better advice or say anything against that idea.

Thread Information