Equiguns is offline Associate Member

Running prop at high dosages

I have been running prop for maybe a few real full cycles, a couple of them over a year ago. I always ran prop at 700mg/week. The test I have used tons of times was the test enth, which I ran anywhere from 600-1000mg/week. 800mg/week being my faviorite. I was thinking about running prop at 800-900/week and was wondering if there are any experienced users or mods who have any thoughts on this? Would it be beneficial? Or waste of 200mg of test? I have become so used to roids I am losing my aggressiveness which used to come easily from 600mg test/week. I guess if I don't gain more weight I dont want to waste another 2 or 3 bottles of prop adding to this cycle.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    prop is a very potent ester (if not the most potent) and depending on your stats i could give you better advise...but imo for a rec user of steroids 100-125mg/ed should suffice provided all the other variables are in check.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    100 mg of prop is more then adequete for anybody IMO. Do you run test only cycles or what do you stack with it? Is the diet in check?

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    prop is a very potent ester (if not the most potent) and depending on your stats i could give you better advise...but imo for a rec user of steroids 100-125mg/ed should suffice provided all the other variables are in check.
    Prop is one of the least potent esters, and it's the benchmark that the other esters are compared to. Enanthate and nonanoate are about the most potent and have a half-life 3x as long as prop and intensity 3x as high as prop.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    Prop is one of the least potent esters, and it's the benchmark that the other esters are compared to. Enanthate and nonanoate are about the most potent and have a half-life 3x as long as prop and intensity 3x as high as prop.
    I don't know where you got your information. The half lifes may be longer, but the "intensity" is most definitely lower. The longer the ester, the less testosterone by percent weight. Test Proprionate therefore has greater percentage of testosterone per molecular weight when compared to a longer ester. More test means more potency.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I don't know where you got your information. The half lifes may be longer, but the "intensity" is most definitely lower. The longer the ester, the less testosterone by percent weight. Test Proprionate therefore has greater percentage of testosterone per molecular weight when compared to a longer ester. More test means more potency.
    Muhaha, EXACTLY..

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    You guys are really splitting hairs here. Though Prop is a shorter ester and therefore takes up less mass per unit volume of injected oil, you're talking about a 2-3% difference between Prop and longer esters such as cypionate and enanthate . For example, say you have 1 ml of each one, say they are all at a concentration of 100mg/ml, the Prop is gonna have like 98mg of test in that one ml, while the cyp and enanthate are gonna have like 95 or 96mg of test in that one ml of oil. The bottom line is that test is test is test..... Your not gonna be able to tell a difference between running 800mg/week of Prop and 800mg/week of enanthate, your body isn't gonna be able to tell the difference. Your gains will be almost identical, except with the longer esters you can expect to retain a little more water.

Peace

-Taejoon

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    You guys are really splitting hairs here. Though Prop is a shorter ester and therefore takes up less mass per unit volume of injected oil, you're talking about a 2-3% difference between Prop and longer esters such as cypionate and enanthate . For example, say you have 1 ml of each one, say they are all at a concentration of 100mg/ml, the Prop is gonna have like 98mg of test in that one ml, while the cyp and enanthate are gonna have like 95 or 96mg of test in that one ml of oil. The bottom line is that test is test is test..... Your not gonna be able to tell a difference between running 800mg/week of Prop and 800mg/week of enanthate, your body isn't gonna be able to tell the difference. Your gains will be almost identical, except with the longer esters you can expect to retain a little more water.

Peace

-Taejoon
    It's actually a little more than a 10% difference.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    It's actually a little more than a 10% difference.
    Well, my info says differently. Even if it was a 10% difference, if you are running 500-600mg/week that's a difference of only 50-60mg/week between Prop and the longer esters. This is not going to make a bit of difference when comes to your gains.

Peace

-Taejoon

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I like this guy he has ballz...or does he??

Quote Originally Posted by SGFuryZ
    I'll be running 1400mg/wk of Prop for 10-12 weeks, starting in mid-May. I'll let you know how it goes...
    just j/k bro let us know...very curious!!! I think I would beat the hell out of everyone I saw at those levels

Thread Information