Rick James is offline Junior Member

Will working a muscle help to dispurse injection?

I was wondering if you inject in the delts for instance, do you guys try to work them out that day to dispurse the AAS? Or is it not good to do that? I know it is a little more painful, but if it helps get it delocalized faster than it seems like a good practice.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a good question, ill bump that for ya...i think it would though...

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i dont kno i was wondering that myself, ne one?

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you are allowing the juice to disperse quicker by working the muscle, just as rubbing or heating allows the juice to disperse. But, that does not necessarily mean that you are absorbing it any quicker, just spreading the juice out.

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, usually it will, it doenst however affect the area greater, the spot injections theory, it will get into the bloodsystem thats where it works greatest at, you will know how it disperses if you ever use synthenol..

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i love to hit the muscle i injected that day...it sometimes hurts, and gives a painful pump sensation, but i think it feels good....

the only way spot injections will work is with short estered gear like suspension, prop, injectable winny ect ect.....

Rick James is offline Junior Member
    Even if it doesn't absorb quicker, if it allows the injection site to go down (swelling and soreness) than I think I'll start trying to do it more often. My muscles seem to react a little more intense to injections than some others I know when refering to soreness after injection and knots. I can't even use prop...the pain lasts for a week and a half after injection...Guess everyone's body reacts different...

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Just ALWAYS massage it real good for at LEAST a minute. Rub it into the muscle so we dont see your post complaining that you have a baseball in your shoulder.

Thread Information