D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member

Question ***Cycling Testosterone Suspention***

what up fellas?

I just have few quick questions on cycling Test Suspention. I have never cycled T. Suspention before, so correct me if im wrong. Here is what I do know:

(1) Testosterone Suspention is water based and has very short half-life. Consequently one has to inject every 8 hours for best results.

(2) the best way to cycle Testosterone Suspention (for someone my size and similar goals – see below) is by injecting 50 mg every 8 hours for the length of 3 WEEKS

basically that’s all I know. I realize its not much and that’s exactly why im here. To get help from you – THE PROS.

I also want to find out what else I can stack T.Susp with -- I was thinking Winny. What do you think? And since those are both water based can I mix them (Winny and Test Susp) in one syringe? Please let me know. Oh and what is the best needle size???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plan for my T.Suspention/Winstrol Cycle (this will probably change as you guys drop your 2 cents)
    Week [1-3]
    50 mg Testosterone Suspention 3 times a day.
    Week [1-3]
    50 mg Winstrol ED
    Week [1-3]
    Proviron

300-100-50 Clomid therapy afterwards and ill keep nolvadex on hand just in case.

Exclamation Here are my stats:

On/Off Training for over 6 years, however, last 2 years were serious.
    Weight: usually around 200 lbs, but currently 187 (lost about 12 pounds during spring brake in South Beach. You know how it is down there – f***ing South Beach Diet lol )
    Height: 6’1
    Body fat: prolly around 10% right now, but that’s just a guess.
    Cycle History: 2 [1st Deca and Winny (that’s when I was afraid of Test – f***ing pussy), 2nd Equipose, Test Cypionate , and Winny (now, that’s better. See, im a quick lerner ha ha)

Anyway, now I want to do a quick cycle before I go away in late may. I’m going back to my country (Russia) for the summer and don’t have time for a full 10-12 week cycle. so please keep that in mind when replying.

THANKS!!! YOU ARE ALL MY BROS.

Peace,
    D

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    save it bro, dont even bother running a 3 week cycle, ive never even heard of one being that short! be patient, when u come back you'll be more than ready to run one and have some susp and winny to add to your 10-12 week cycle,jmo though.

any1 else?
    Nobody used Test.Suspention before?
    I don’t believe it.
    I hear its like the best sh*t out there.

noel44 is offline New Member
    Ive used test suspension twice, and im in love. I got great results when i stacked it with some prop and cyp. but it goes fast and i was taking 100 mg ed. I took it at the end of my cycle and it it made my muscles hard as f*** man

since they are both water based, can i mix Test.Suspention with Winstrol in one syringe?

Thread Information