Thread: Norandren

Mostage is offline New Member

Norandren

I'm noticing that if I decide to start taking Norandren, it has pretty even qualities all across the board...most of all the gains that are kept when I stop taking the anabolic . Can anyone relate to this? What other supplements should be taken with it?

Also, what prompts border patrol to search your vehicle coming back into the States? (God bless America!!) Do they perform random checks or full inspections on everyone crossing?

Sorry for the dumn newbie questions. Thanks for any help. I'm starting out natural but feel that if I do a minimal dosage of an anabolic, it would help in the gains quickly. But because of the long term damage they can do, I would not take it after the gains are there.

Thanks again.

Norandren is Nandrolone Decaonate - Deca .
    You don't run this alone, you will need Test.
    BP searches randomly unless they've been tipped off, and they often are, sometimes by the guy you got it from.
    If you got to jail there, have the Rat Tamales, they're exquisite.
    TSW

Da Bull is offline Banned
    TSW

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA......

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    TSW

That's Hilarious!!! Thanks for the info.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i dont like brovel gear, or at least the nor 50...but everybodies different. and just because it has some stars by 'keeping gains' doesnt mean you will. You need to have your diet and pct in order. and like 7th warrior said, you should get some test in that cycle. is it your first?

peace

Oh yeah, it would be my first. I'm still learning about all this, like what the test thing is and what all to put in a cycle. It's just going to take me a little time to read everything. What would be the best out there that has the least side effects, is better to come off of and such? Like I said, I'd just like to use it to help my gains and then go off of it. I was told once that most of the gains you keep, as long as you keep up with the work out and diet. BTW, what's PCT?

Word up on the way out.

Thread Information