dieseld is offline New Member

What's Up With P.c.t. ???????

Hey guys,
    I'm gettin' ready to hit my second cycle in a few weeks. But man am I confused on PCT and also on GYNO treatments!!!!!!
    I can't believe how many views there are on these two subjects, can't there be a pretty cut and dry answer?? Everything I read on the net says that Arimidex is better than Nolvadex and Proviron and it keeps water retention to a minimum which seems to be perfect for ANYBODY's cycle. I haven't even got into the fact that is supposed to be the best compound to "PREVENT" to aromitization into estrogen. Nolvadex is "treatment" of gyno symptoms is it not? If so, then why doesn't everybody just take .5 mg of Arimidex daily so they don't even have to worry about estrogen related problems?!?! Why are dudes taking Nolvadex throughout their cycles, it's for "treating" problems not for "preventing" them, right ??? Sorry, if I sound repetitive but man why does everybody make things so difficult??
    Now, as far as PCT. Why not just use Clomid only instead of adding Nolvadex to it. If we prevent gyno in the first place w/Arimadex then why any need at all for Nolvadex during our PCT.
    Thanks a whole lot for info guys!!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you are worried about gyno take nolva 10mg ED and liquidex/arimedex .5mg ed........ for PCT take clomid 300 100 50 and nolva 20mg ED, this is pretty standard and the norm

dieseld is offline New Member
    I'm not worried bro I just don't understand why .5 mg ed of Arimidex can't do the job

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    bro it can do the job......the experts here recommend running a serm and an inhibitor together....... arimidex has a negative influence on lipids, and nolv helps counteract that.....they also reportedly, run in conjucion, help with your bp

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Also nolva has been shown to help in PCT. Not just to help prevent gyno. But remeber when you come off cycle you have zero testorone count but your body still is producing some estrogen, so the ratio is in favor of the estrogen bro. Meaning you are basically a girl at that point and can grow breasts. By taking nolva during pct it will prevent this from happening. So in PCT Nolva helps with recovery AND helps prevent gyno and estrogen related sides.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Also nolva has been shown to help in PCT. Not just to help prevent gyno. But remeber when you come off cycle you have zero testorone count but your body still is producing some estrogen, so the ratio is in favor of the estrogen bro. Meaning you are basically a girl at that point and can grow breasts. By taking nolva during pct it will prevent this from happening. So in PCT Nolva helps with recovery AND helps prevent gyno and estrogen related sides.
    right on.......add l-dex to pct too

Everybody pretty much summed it up as good as it gets above....just remember that the goal isn't to prevent aromatization...it's to control aromatization, and since we don't completely inhibit estrogen synthesis, we use a SERM (nolva) to block estrogen's negative effects (at the mammary), while at the same time gaining positive estrogenic effects from nolva in the liver and bone, as well as from estrogen itself. As for Ldex, it isn't the best at preventing aromatization, letrozole and exemestane are much more potent, but there are down sides to them as well. Ldex suites our purposes nicely, with minimal sides, most of which are complemented anyway by nolva.

Thread Information