anxiety before the pick-up

isnt the anxiety before you pick up unreal?? i swear i think about alot of stuff...jail, embarrasement, family and friends..i even know the dudes but you cant help what enters your mind...anyone else get this before pick-ups or recieving??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    yep..

workoutnerd is offline New Member
    I came across the border with bottles in my coat pocket once, i was scared as shyt

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    I guess that transactions of a more serious nature were common for me. So small amounts of anabolics is no biggy to me. I do get excited though. Like I used to at christmas.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Same here brotha.........

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    I guess that transactions of a more serious nature were common for me. So small amounts of anabolics is no biggy to me. I do get excited though. Like I used to at christmas.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    scared ****less until i have the pack and im at home~~

Bigj4155 is offline New Member
    I know this probably doesnt make things better but looking on edge or like you have something to hide is the #1 way to get caught.

Well I mean you could open your package on the counter in the post office or something but, you know what i mean

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    Ditto...nothing like waiting for a cycle to arrive. Santa Claus lives again.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i dont get scared, only anxious to get my stuff. i get so excited when i actually have it!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MR PHATT ASS
    isnt the anxiety before you pick up unreal?? i swear i think about alot of stuff...jail, embarrasement, family and friends..i even know the dudes but you cant help what enters your mind...anyone else get this before pick-ups or recieving??
    Yep, all those things... wouldnt life be easier if the neighborhood marijuana and cocaine dealer carried all these steroids ? I think many of us would prefer just to deal face to face with someone but steroids is such a 1 in 100,000 thing that anyone would be interested in buying them. On the other hand dogs cant smell gear in mail so this is what opens the door up for this.

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I almost like the anxiety. I use the mail since I don't have a domestic but either way you have the synerios running through your head and if your like me you think of the worst outcome, being busted. Now when I'm waiting I find the best cure is to hit the gym HARD and do all my ****y thinking while I'm there. By the time I get home I feel way better and and have just had an awesome workout. Basically I like to let the anxiety become my motivation.

Dee-termined

"You may not like my Motivation or Determination but I'd like to see you try and stop either one!!"

joevette is offline Banned
    I experienced a lot of anxiety on my first order. It was from over seas, but now I only do domestic powder and I haven't been worried. Maybe I should be though, hmmm.

toolman is offline Banned
    Hey, let me know. Am I the only moran that lines up his amps and vials and looks at them after receiving them.

im one too..and i like looking .

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Hey, let me know. Am I the only moran that lines up his amps and vials and looks at them after receiving them.
    ..yea after the pick up it sorta is a sign of relief...i look at everything, look out my window just to see whatever and then look at the gear somemore...and its like im not getting a whole ton of stuff but what i got im sure would make some noise with the fuzz...

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Xmas every month rules!!!

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    never picked up roids...but when i do this summer....i can't wait....it is just like christmas

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I got nervous getting things from LR. I get nervous everytime. Its not like we are doing something that SHOULD be compaired to rec drugs. We are using performance enhancing ones. "Hell, the gov should just ban lifting weights, cardio, and eating. Everything we do is performance enhancing" - Triple H

Thread Information