Thread: d-bol + sust

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre

Question d-bol + sust

y0, i am currently on 40mg e.d d-bol and next week i am starting 1cc/week of 250mg sust, i was told to go to 2 cc's a week i would be much happier..is this true..i mean will i get alot more gains or what?
    Last edited by D3m3nt3d; 01-30-2002 at 09:05 PM.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Not knowing your stats, Its not easy to say. But on average most people would be better with 250mg. of sus. twice a week (500mg/week).

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I have heard of a bunch of differant opions on splting up sust shots. I have heard better off spliting shot up twice a week. But i have also heard that you are better off taking 500 mgs of sust in one shot so u can take advantage of the fast acting esters.
    I think i am goona try taking 500 mgs in one shot this time and see how it works. if this is your first cycle i would only do I shot of sust a week and 250 mgs. you will still see great results providing you eat right and train hard. my first cycle was 1 amp of sust 250 every 6 day for 8 weeks and 50 mgs of wiiney every other day and i gained great results. start off on the more low dosages and work you way up each cycle and see how your body responds to it.!!!!

Thanx for the info guys. i think im gonna go with what bulldog says, makes perfect sense to kinda let my body start with lower doses and then increase.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    My friend did a 10 week cycle of Sus his first time, did only 250 a week for weeks 1-3, weeks 4-6 did 500mg and then 7-10 dropped back to 250mg. Only saw about a 10-15 lb increase. lost about half that after, no clomid. The next cycle was another Sustonon cycle , only the doses were 500 750 500, that was about a 20lb gain.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    I am glade that you have taken the time to ask people on the forum about what is best, and I am my advice stuck to you.

yea bulldog,
    Im glad you took the time to answer me man, i mean i have done alot of research , but if i go to ask a question on bodybuilding.com all they do is rag you for not researching..sometimes it doesnt hurt to get another opinion or idea from someone who has done it or has more experience in the field..big thanx again bulldog

Thread Information