Thread: Baseball Cycle

xxxcre10xxx is offline New Member

Baseball Cycle

First of all I am 20 years old. I play college baseball. Right now I am 6'3 205. I am built good and easily the strongest on my college team but I want more! My friend who also plays took Winnie and Tesi. I am just curious as to what you guys recommend for me? I have never taken anything before. I need lots of strength but not huge bulk because I still need to be mobile. I am thinking about winnie for sure but I don't know if I should stack it with something else or not. If you guys can recommend some good stuff for me I will greatly appreciate it.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    NCAA tests for those items bro. Start with the base of it all. What does your diet look like?? .. if that is not straight, nothing will help you.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    i heard recently that winny may cause alot of tendon/heel/joint injuries in baseball players....

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Wuts up Bro,
    I am also a college baseball player. If I were you I would run somthing like this:
    Test Prop weeks 1-10 100 mg eod
    Winny Tabs 50 mg ed weeks 8-13
    Nolvadex 10 mg ed
    Clomid PCT

** The reason why I gave you these compounds to try is because test prop is out of your system in 2 weeks, and winny tabs are out in 3 weeks. So ncaa wont catch you. Make sure you research before you use tho bro. You should gain quality muscle and strength with this while still keeping all of your speed. PM me if you need more help bro.
    -Pete

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    First of all what position do you play? Do you play junior college ball or NCAA? I am a college baseball player as well, I play third and I have taken it all. It doesnt seem to affect me on the field, I can still move the same as before.

I am a catcher. Currently I am at a 4 year school with an excellent reputation. People from my team get tested every year since we do so well on the field. I am transferring to a juco for next year in order to get draft eligible again so I dont have to wait three years out of high school or be 21. Juco's dont have tests.

My diet is fairly decent. I eat three meals a day everyday. I always try to stuff myself. I eat vegetables and fruit everyday. I am constantly eating steaks. Red meat is a huge part of my diet. I never drink soda. I try to drink water all day long.

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    you might want to add another 3 or 4 more meals to your already 3 meals that you said you have...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Hey Bro,

I took em through my Sr year of High School and by the time I got to College ball I could not throw the ball nearly as far or as hard. So, I would be very careful if I were you. Especially with all the controversy over roids in baseball right now. Stay clean Bro!!!!

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    I would eat more and if you are going to juco next year then you dont have to worry about testing, so I would wait until you are done with this year and then take something.

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    I play at a JC and we've been tested twice already this year. At the beginning of each semester. Now, rather or not they tested for AS, I have no idea. I'm guessing not because of how expensive it is an how little budget JC's have. I started my cycle like a week after we got tested for the second time. You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Just wait until the summer and then do your cycle! And like FullBlown said, definately add 3 to 4 meals to your day or your not going to grow or get much out of AS! Good Luck Bro

What do you guys think about the above post with taking pills? How much better would injections be? What other steroids do you recommend?

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxcre10xxx
    What do you guys think about the above post with taking pills? How much better would injections be? What other steroids do you recommend?
    bro pills are always gonna be harder on your liver thats why people will just tell you to inject. I recommend test like everyone else on this board. with out test you dont have a cycle period.

How must test do you recommend? How long will test stay in my system? How long does winnie stay in your system?

Thread Information