Thread: clen or t3

go4gold is offline Member

clen or t3

which is better with a gh cycle for good fat loss?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    which is better with a gh cycle for good fat loss?
    BOTH...a small dose of t3 is a good idea to run along side GH administration. Taking clen can enhance the effects. If you want to run a higher dose of t3 then you need to monitor your resting temp so you can ramp down to a maintenance dose and then ramp back up to optimal dosing...this gets a little tricky!...but none the less it's very effective!

cool, so you can run both at the same time, but if your temp gets to high, just lower the t3 dosage, and vise versa if you want to get it bak up. in other words, take the right amount of t3 according to your temp, thanks man. does sound a bit tricky.

Gh is somewhat of an antagonist to your thyroid, that's why people, including myself, take t3 in small doses...your aiming for the optimal resting temp of 97.6-98.2.

gotcha man, great info, i plan on small dosages of t3( 25-50mcg) while on gh, should i also keep the clen dosages down also, like how low. but i read you shoud run the clen and t3 at the same time also so during the periods when not on it,so your throid can recover, right.

Quote Originally Posted by go4gold
    gotcha man, great info, i plan on small dosages of t3( 25-50mcg) while on gh, should i also keep the clen dosages down also, like how low. but i read you shoud run the clen and t3 at the same time also so during the periods when not on it,so your throid can recover, right.
    No need to keep the clen dose down...you can run clen at any dose...just check your resting body temp, so you don't go to high, but make sure your high enough to have an optimal metabolism. 97.6-98.2

Thread Information