Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rubabanman is offline Junior Member
    Growth Hormone levels don't even peak in the average individual until 25. Test levels don't even start waning until around 30. Why not wait until your hormone levels are declining before taking the plunge?

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    just say..."You want a critique...DON'T JUICE"...then ban them..lol...

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Didnt Arnold hit the sauce in his teens? I did of course that was 19, and it was probably a mistake, i should have waited till i knew more. But its in the past. I think all fathers should buy their kids roids at 16 not a car. jk

Did anybody ever see that steroid movie with Ben Affleck. Where he was supposedly taking all these steroids and getting very angry, and yet he never seemed to get much bigger. He must of had a very productive cycle. HA ha

BuffGuy is offline Associate Member
    Banning them is NOT a good idea. That means they will find some idiot at the gym who will want to screw them over by selling them high-priced gear.

We should educate them to the dangers of AAS and not flame them. By flaming them, they will just turn around and go find that big doofus at the gym to buy gear from.

ANABOLIX2 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    JEEZUS CHRIST Seems like everyone is getting younger and younger posting ?'s for cycles' WTF?

I know what your saying mate, it seems that allot of guys have just looked at weights never mind lifted them and thay want to juice ***t I am only 30 years young, been lifting for 9 years and just on my first cycle.

WTF is up with all these guy's in there 20's and only lifted for a year and still look like a crack head with 14 inch biceps and now they think its time to juice.

Anabolix

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I'm just starting at 25, after years of lifting, but I know my body is done developing. I moved away after high school but I head back once in awhile and Its sad but I look at the guys that were doing gear back then and pretty much all of them are fat bastards now due to the fact that they did it to be cool or the tough guy but didn't realize it's a lifestyle ( the training) and not something you rush into for a short peroid of time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information