firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member

new Anavar question

OK, so I have read a lot about the effects of anavar and have a question. I know it is an awesome strength builder, and I have also heard that, like finaplix , is a great AS to use during a cutter cycle. I read that Anavar concentrates it's cutting effect on abdominal fat. I have never heard of an AS that is spot specific.... is this true? Does Var really work better on abdominal fat specifically?

hmmm...guess I'm the only dumbass that's ever heard of this...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I have never heard that - I use Var alot and really haven't noticed that effect but maybe some other Bros have

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    var's one of my fav's too, but havent really used it for cutting, i wouldnt think something was spot specific unless u did spotinjections (hgh,helios)....

that's pretty much what I thought, but in whatever it was that I read, it said Var works particularly well as a cutter and seems to concentrate on abdominal fat. Seemed pretty far fetched to me, so i just wanted to see if anyone else knew.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    that's pretty much what I thought, but in whatever it was that I read, it said Var works particularly well as a cutter and seems to concentrate on abdominal fat. Seemed pretty far fetched to me, so i just wanted to see if anyone else knew.

Yeah Bro - I do get harder while on it " more dense " and stong as f*ck - love the stuff - use it to ramp up to competitions Best of luck - I have had good luck using clen / eca stack while trying to lean up and using Prop / Tren combo

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    They were probably just mentioning the abdominal area cause thats a tough spot to reach when naturally tryn to cut without losing muscle mass, var can deffinatly help you cut down in areas you normally hold fat without muscle loss.
    Last edited by RageControl; 04-01-2004 at 05:41 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes and I was also told var can cause permaneant oblique tearness. However, I don't think either claim holds any merit. Who comes up with these claims is beyond me

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if i could stay on var and dbol test forever...........

I would............

but never heard of the spot reduction....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Yeah Bro - I do get harder while on it " more dense " and stong as f*ck - love the stuff - use it to ramp up to competitions Best of luck - I have had good luck using clen / eca stack while trying to lean up and using Prop / Tren combo
    yup! first half of my next cycle is enathate, prop as a frontload, EQ, and Var and the second half is the same except sub out the var for fina! Gonna be great!
    week 1-4 100mg prop ED
    week 1-6 40-50mg Var ED
    week 1-12 500-600 mgs of enanthate weekly (biweekly shots)
    week 1-12 400mgs EQ weekly (biweekly shots)
    week 6-12 75mg fina ED
    week10-14 100mg prop ED
    L-dex and Nolvadex during, l-dex and clomid PCT
    probably do ECA/ clen stack rotating every two weeks the entire cycle
    should be able to push that magical 500lb benchpress mark... at 455 now

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Yes and I was also told var can cause permaneant oblique tearness. However, I don't think either claim holds any merit. Who comes up with these claims is beyond me
    me 2... I wish I could remember where I first read that so we all could ream them

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I remember a study months ago that was posted here, I think by JohnnyB, showing Var as cutting ab fat. I just came off nine weeks of it at 40mg/day and didn't notice any diff myself.

Swellin Guest
    I have seen the same thing mentioned. I am using it right now, and I am losing fat on my abs...but I seriously doubt it is a direct result of the var. I think it is the diet and the anabolic state in which I have my body. Like was previously mentioned, it iws easier to cut hard to lose fat and not lose muscle, while on cycle. With the hardening effects of var, it is easier to maintain stiff abs while cutting.

Thread Information