pvinals is offline Banned

help plz

I am doing my first cycle,
    1 m every 3 day or twice per week of test propionate
    1 m per week of deca
    for ten weeks than I will introduce
    zuntanzolol=wini on week 6 for 2 weeks
    using the wini every other day.

I have been doing the atkins diet and it has been working out ok for me.
    I have lost almost 22 LB on the atkins but now I am working out hard and trying to put on some good lean muscle. I am 218LB and about 18% body fat.

Do you guys think I am doing a good cycle for my situation and what I am trying to accomplish. Any imputs on the Diet I will also appreciate, I must tell you that I am planning on week 6 to reduce the fat intake and introduce more lean meets and goog carbs to my diet.

razor67 is offline Banned
    prop needs to be inj ed/eod...
    first cycle...drop the deca and winny
    personally i think you should stick to the diet and training naturally for a while

Thanks, Question, I have been working out naturaly and I love working out naturally but the truth is that I feel like I am stuck and I have only taking test for one week 1/2 and I'am planning on introducing the deca mostly because of a very bad tendonitis that I have on my right shoulder, and I was told that Deca may help with the recovery. About the Wini wont that help me to drop all the water retention? Thank you for your time and answer

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    try a clen /eca stack

u trying to bulk?

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    if its your first cycle stick with test only, you shouldnt have started your cycle without being sure...
    but i wouldnt run deca for the sole purpose of helping with your joints

You should drop your bf% a few more points before you cycle. Winny is pointless in that cycle for that length at your bf%....you won't notice anything from it. At that bf%, you need to be concerned about aromatization of test to estrogen, which will just make the bf% situation worse. Drop some more bf, read up on and get some anti e's, and in the mean time, read up in general on this board, and you'll be much better prepared to begin a cycle, and you'll realize much better gains because of this.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Run the prop at 75mg ED throughout your cycle. Using deca with your first cycle is ok, although its standard and said to be better if you stick to just Test. Using it for your joints or tendonitis, Id use a dose between 300-400mg/week. Drop the winny and save that for a later cycle, if you are looking to take the bloat out of the test you should know that Prop bloats you less than any other Testosterone out there. I would pick up Nolv and run that throughout your cycle at 10mg ED and if signs of gyno start to appear, up the dose to 30mg until signs go back to normal. It sounds like you want to shed some fat, and get some lean muscle? Try a clen /eca stack, run the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off act throughout your cycle and watch your diet and do your cardio! You should be in good shape.

One last note : If it were me i'd drop the deca for now and run your Test with a Clen/Eca stack. Theres plenty of time for you to introduce different AS to your body and see what does what. Say something goes wrong with your cycle? You won;t know what steriod is doing it! Thats a pain cause you'll have to END your cycle ASAP... Good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by PJK015
    try a clen /eca stack

u trying to bulk?

I am trying to bulk up
    than get lean with the wini.

I am using a good source for my treatment but I am wanting to get as much information as posible. I had to get some blod work done before I was told wat was best for me. Thank you guys for all of your responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Run the prop at 75mg ED throughout your cycle. Using deca with your first cycle is ok, although its standard and said to be better if you stick to just Test. Using it for your joints or tendonitis, Id use a dose between 300-400mg/week. Drop the winny and save that for a later cycle, if you are looking to take the bloat out of the test you should know that Prop bloats you less than any other Testosterone out there. I would pick up Nolv and run that throughout your cycle at 10mg ED and if signs of gyno start to appear, up the dose to 30mg until signs go back to normal. It sounds like you want to shed some fat, and get some lean muscle? Try a clen /eca stack, run the 2 weeks on 2 weeks off act throughout your cycle and watch your diet and do your cardio! You should be in good shape.

One last note : If it were me i'd drop the deca for now and run your Test with a Clen/Eca stack. Theres plenty of time for you to introduce different AS to your body and see what does what. Say something goes wrong with your cycle? You won;t know what steriod is doing it! Thats a pain cause you'll have to END your cycle ASAP... Good luck bro

Wao, Thank you so much for all of that info. I am going to make sure I speak with my source about all of the above from all of you guys inputs. Thank you. I must tell you guys, I am working out like a horse, not heavy but lots of reps and a good amount of cardio.
    mon-fri 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM Cardio with empty stomach.

Basket ball of baseball from 7:00pm to 8:30pm mon to Friday, and 9:00pm to 10:00pm I do my weights. Saturdays is family time and Sundays also but I do play 2:45 min of baseball on sundays also, but that is only a little recreation for me and I get a little cardio out of it.

Thank you

Wao, Thank you so much for all of that info. I am going to make sure I speak with my source about all of the above from all of you guys inputs. Thank you. I must tell you guys, I am working out like a horse, not heavy but lots of reps and a good amount of cardio.
    mon-fri 6:30 AM to 7:30 AM Cardio with empty stomach.

Basket ball of baseball from 7:00pm to 8:30pm mon to Friday, and 9:00pm to 10:00pm I do my weights. Saturdays is family time and Sundays also but I do play 2:45 min of baseball on sundays also, but that is only a little recreation for me and I get a little cardio out of it.

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Your welcome... welcome to AR

Thread Information