Drunknmasterss is offline New Member

Which Test is best?

I hear everyone say that withouth Test a cylce is not proper. Which type of Test does everone recommend. I know each esther has a different property so just wanted some input of what type everyone likes.

razor67 is offline Banned
    imo...enanthate

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If you did a search,would would have seen this has been polled countless times!

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    the question is....... what test is best for you

test is best is offline Associate Member
    test is best

So 500mg a week is good?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    All Test is the best. It just depends on your needs, and on your cycle to choose which one fills in the blank.

Which test hurt the most in your opinions?

T-400 and prop.............now go read the educational threads and use the search engine...all your simple questions can be answered there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the kind that you inject.......... do what dabull suggested......
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

test is best is offline Associate Member
    did my 1st shot of test e last night,painless

Docta-G is offline Junior Member
    You'll find that most people choose Test E. From what I've read and what I've experienced, not too many people have trouble with it hurting! Definately seach though bro, there's tons of information on this board. I searched for months before I even made my first post!

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    testosterone ? i heard of that stuff. i was thinking of trying it. anyone here have any experience w/ the stuff?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmasterss
    Which test hurt the most in your opinions?
    Is this your first cycle? Then try 400 or 500 mg a week. You can get this amount in prop, cyp or enanthate . Prop is rapidly made available so if you do 500 mg a week, it would be more like 100 mg every other day or 4 injections per week. Cyp and enanthate are almost identical. Enanthate has a somewhat lower likelihood of being alergic to it then with cyp so enanthate would probably be a safe suggestion. Cyp= 1 in 100 are alergic, enanthate=1 in 10,000 are alergic to give you an idea. I suggest test cyp or test enanthate because these are perfectly fine to inject once a week... some people divide in 2 and do twice a week but for beginner who is scared of needles... do yourself a favor and pick one of the once a week testosterones.

As far as what hurts? Avoid test enanthate/cyp with higher then 250 mg per ml potency, like test 400 is very potent and more painful. Also prop is generally more painful. Also the multi-ester testosterones like sustenon are famous for being painful.

Here is a suggestion for first timer: Go with 450 or 500 mg a week of test enanthate 250 and 300 mg of deca each week. Remember to end your deca 2 weeks before you end the testosterone . For where to inject... quads is best and least painful of all locations, make sure you get every possible air bubble out of needle and inject the quads which is upper outter thighs... stay away from inner thighs, thats where major nerve is and dont want paralized leg. Also you CAN mix deca and test enanthate together, it happens deca will soften the pain from the test enanthate so its worth mixing. Also if you dont want to get fat, then maybe not listen to the 5000 calary a day people suggest, do more like 3500/4000 calaries a day when on this cycle and watch muscles grow and not too much fat gain. Also one last thing, when you go on-cycle... up the weights, lift heavier, you can do 2 hour workouts and ignore the old 1 hour rule... you must increase the weights you are lifting right away or you wont gain much muscle mass while on steroids . At first you wont notice the increased strength but once you force yourself on the heavier weights, thats what triggers the growth, rapid healing, etc.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 04-01-2004 at 07:48 PM.

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    Test prop and enanthate

Da Bull, thanks for the wise cracks. Theres only so much time in the day and cant spend all day looking at thousands of posts to get the right anwser. Im sure there are plenty of people like me who have asked a question out here that someone has responded too. So I guess they should stop letting people post as there questions are probably in the forum somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmasterss
    Da Bull, thanks for the wise cracks. Theres only so much time in the day and cant spend all day looking at thousands of posts to get the right anwser. Im sure there are plenty of people like me who have asked a question out here that someone has responded too. So I guess they should stop letting people post as there questions are probably in the forum somewhere?
    Fortunetly most new members are as ignorant as you!They utilize the search engine and educational threads,instead of posting a bullsh!t thread like this!

Da Bull. I have looked on the web but the best advise comes from those who have done it, so I thought I would post on here. Just dont respond or read the thread if you dont want to be annoyed.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Like the guys said "which test works best for you" but IMHO I would say Enth. and Prop. But they all have their differances. Take a look at some of the profiles it may help you some. Here is a link...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

A poll for best Test results
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=Favorite+Test

2 Favorite Test Polls

Ro

Thread Information