Deuce929 is offline New Member

Week + after last injection and swelling is still noticable :( HELP

Need help bros..I posted less then a week ago about swelling that was going on @ the injection site..After a few comments i decided to wait it out and put heat on it and take advil...Well the heat and advil definatly took away the pain but the swelling is still there and has me pretty worried. I injected last Wednesday (a week from yesturday) and the swelling is still there. The pain is not much more then a slight bruise (no big deal)...I put too much in last week but never had this problem before. I will from now on (once this goes down) break up the injections to 2-3 a week...But as far as right now i injected 600 test and 300 deca in one glute...I followed all the injection procedures and everything went well..Like i said im just worried that is hasn't gone away 100% so thats why im posting to find out if ya'll have heard of this problem before and what the outcome was...How much longer should i wait it out before i go to the ER...Thanks for any help ya'll can give..
    *The swelling is about the size of a golf ball but only when i tense up my ass..
    *No fever/headache or sickness of any other type has happened...

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    unless its soft to the touch you should have no problem...did i read that right, you injected 600mg test+300mg deca in one shot , if so then you re going to have to start splitting you shots more evenly.

try using a schedule.

But as far as right now i injected 600 test and 300 deca in one glute...
    After this, if you DIDN'T have a serious lump, I'd be worried.
    What was the 600, Proline?
    TSW

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, thats alot of sauce for one glute!

Yeah its PL...How long do you think until i should be worried. Its already been over a week..Yeah i know its a lot of juice..I had no problems the first couple of weeks but then the last one PUFF it blew up...So yeah last time i posted i got flammed pretty bad in which ya'll are right and im going to split it up from now on...But should i be worried right now...How long until it should go down or whatnot? I apreciate your quick replies and help..This has got me pretty worried..Not to mention my girlfriend asked me "What the hell is on your ass, it looks like you have a third ass cheek???" haha well i told her a 100lb dumbel landed on my hip at the gym..don't ask, but she believed it haha Thanks again for any and all help ya'll can give...

bump

bump

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    I had the same thing bro! ABout a year ago i got some Stan QV 50 and i injected one night, everything was fine. I woke up the next day and my ass was swollen like i got shot! I mean i have some AS experience and tryed new gear and never had a problem like this. The pain and swelling was so bad i had to take 4 days off of work and told them i blew my back out. It felt as if i had an enlarged golf ball under my skin. Things cooled down about a week and a half later and i said that i wasn't going to waste the gear and tryed again with a smaller amount and thank god i did! The next day it felt the same as last time and swollen as before. I was pist. I thought the gear was bad, but also wanted to make sure that i just didn't hit anything the first time and thats what caused the pain. It was deff. the gear and to this day i don;t know what was wrong. It was ligit winny, but im thinking maybe it had bacteria or something was wrong with it??? good luck bro

Had the same problem with some Test Enanthate . First shot swelled up like a golf ball. After about 2 weeks of massaging it everyday and sitting in the hot tub at the gym it has finally gone down. Every enanthate shot thereafter has been easy as pie. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Wow you just made my day..Now im not sure if i should continue taking shots or wait till swelling goes down...Thanks for your replies

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I would lower the doseage and shoot away, maybe try a diff area to inject for the next couple of weeks though

i try'd my shoulder after all that and still the swelling and pain was right there. It must have been the gear!
    Last edited by Jjdigs74; 04-01-2004 at 06:54 PM.

test is best is offline Associate Member
    what brand gear was it

QualityVet

Thread Information