BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

Adding winny tabs at end of cycle

I am currently on week 4 of test ent and eq cycle. Up 6lbs and loving it. I was wondering if i bought 100 10 mg winny pills for the end of my cycle. How would I go about adding them to my cycle. Its a 15 week cycle with the eq stopping on week 14 and the clomid starting week 17. Thanks for your time.

BBBB83 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry i forgot to ask this in my original and it is the main question. Do you think i would benefit much from adding the winny to my cycle.

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    I did a similiar thing on my last cycle. I was running sus 250 for 15 weeks with d-bol for the first 4 weeks. I started to take IP 50mg winny tabs at around week 10 and ran them till the day before I started my PCT to help level out my blood counts until the sus 250 cleared my system. ( Since sus half life is around 21 days I made sure I took the tabs for 21 days after my last shot) It seemed to work pretty good for me. Since enth, half life is around 15 days you should try to set it up so that you are taking the tabs for 15 days after your last shot.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if you want to add them run them from week 12-17 at 50mg ED... how many cycles have you done? If this is your first I suggest holding off on the winny.

Thread Information