scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member

Questions about Clen

I'm about to get some clenbuterol for when i come off my cycle cause i heard it had a good anti-catabolic effect and as we all know that is much needed when coming off, but i guy i've known well for a few years told me that it really doesn't have that good of an anti-catabolic effect and that it ends of making you weaker for some odd reason. Is this true or is it bull ****?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=clen+handbook

I use it for my PCT. Im using it now to bridge and maintain my gains. I have always used it through out the years and I have no problems with it. Your buddy needs to do his research. The link above is informational and should be informative enough.

cape_train is offline New Member
    i have taken clen on several occassions and I agree, it does make me feel weaker. I have a harder time working out and recovering. But for bf reduction, you can't beat it stacked with T3

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids

I use it for my PCT. Im using it now to bridge and maintain my gains. I have always used it through out the years and I have no problems with it. Your buddy needs to do his research. The link above is informational and should be informative enough.
    So you think its definitely worth doing after a cycle then, right?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I think clen is definately an added plus for post cycle as well as for bridging...anything that prevents catabolism promotes anabolism!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of members here use clen in their pct....dont know about making u weaker thing,,maybe if your dieting after cycling, and u lose weight, naturally your going to get weaker....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    alot of members here use clen in their pct....dont know about making u weaker thing,,maybe if your dieting after cycling, and u lose weight, naturally your going to get weaker....
    One word of advice from an athlete that has used clen . When I was on it it severely diminished my stamina. I was winded in no time while using clen. It worked great for bf and the other pros listed under it's bio on this website but under the cons you'll see what I'm talking about and they aren't kidding. If you're not in any sort of endurance related sport though you are all set. It works great. Just my experience too, we're all different.

(clen)

Thanks for all the good info guys

decadbal is offline Banned
    def a good bridge and pct...tell your friend to research, not guess..... good luck bro

If I were to analyze the reasoning behind this. My hypothesis would be that clen , having an affect or stimulant on the main nervous system, may be the cause for such weakness in lifting capabilities.

When you train you are not just developing the muscularity but the motor function behind the muscle. The motor function is the nervous system responsible for sending signals to the muscles and pulling them together for a lift of strength. The more developed the motor function the better the lift.

Being clen affects the nervous system and the motor function as well. The affects of clen maybe side tracking simple pulses to the muscles causing to inhibit strength and endurance. It may depend on the user or amount taken. This would be most logical guess.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member

Allow me to quote my hooker here , I agree with this 100%.. I'd also like to add I'm running clen right now (200mcgs a day), and experience zero negatives (other then minor shakes) Of course your going to be 'weaker' then you were on cycle, but you won't lose much strength.. I like it, nice pumps, doesn't kill my appetite, keep yourself hydrated, or you'll be one big cramp!!! haha

I may be your hooker but your my bottom b i t c h. Go make my money.
    Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Allow me to quote my hooker here , I agree with this 100%.. I'd also like to add I'm running clen right now (200mcgs a day), and experience zero negatives (other then minor shakes) Of course your going to be 'weaker' then you were on cycle, but you won't lose much strength.. I like it, nice pumps, doesn't kill my appetite, keep yourself hydrated, or you'll be one big cramp!!! haha

cape_train is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bookman
    One word of advice from an athlete that has used clen . When I was on it it severely diminished my stamina. I was winded in no time while using clen. It worked great for bf and the other pros listed under it's bio on this website but under the cons you'll see what I'm talking about and they aren't kidding. If you're not in any sort of endurance related sport though you are all set. It works great. Just my experience too, we're all different.

(clen)
    I agree bookman, I'm sure there are people who use clen that don't have the same negative effect, cuz we are all different, but I experience the exact same thing you talk about when I use clen.

If I were to analyze the reasoning behind this. My hypothesis would be that clen , having an affect or stimulant on the main nervous system, may be the cause for such weakness in lifting capabilities.

When you train you are not just developing the muscularity but the motor function behind the muscle. The motor function is the nervous system responsible for sending signals to the muscles and pulling them together for a lift of strength. The more developed the motor function the better the lift.

Being clen affects the nervous system and the motor function as well. The affects of clen maybe side tracking simple pulses to the muscles causing to inhibit strength and endurance. It may depend on the user or amount taken. This would be most logical guess.
    That was some seriously useful info. Thanks man

Thread Information