OT8268 is offline Associate Member

Firs and Hopefully last cycle

Hi, I am planning a cyle, which will be my first and last. I am 20 years old (in a month which is when I would start) I have been lifting for 5 years now. And I have not had a large gain since about 2 years ago. I currently play college football which is one of the reasons for this cycle. I am 5'11" 245lbs, I bench 255, squat 400, Dead 400, Clean 245. Size is a factor but strength is most important I have done some research and there are several things I know I do not want.

-an oral steroid (hard on the liver and lack of permanant gains)
    -a test steroid (read that should not be used as a first cycle)

And there a things I know I do want

-an injectable
    -A steroid that is known to keep gains (again I want this to be my only cycle ever)
    -A steroid with a good history of having low side effects
    Based on the above I have decided on Deca for 400mg a week for 8 weeks, tapering at the begining and end, which clomid afterwards. Now does anyone have any comments? is Deca whats best for me. I have also thought about Primo dept. any input woul be greatly appreciated

Thanks

PS. I still have another 2 months of lifting before I would start, so unless I start noticing some serious gains I will be taking them.

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member

hmmmmmmmm?

Where did you read test is not good for a 1st cycle?

A web site

www.steroidabuse.com

Under its tests, and Sust it says that test should not be used by beginners, even though I know lots of kids on the teams who start with Test, but I want to be informed before I get into something like this.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're a little young to start juicing. Also, rarely does someone do one cycle. Are you drug tested for football?

I am aware

We are tested randomly only on the occasion of going to a nat'l champtionship. I am very well aware that it is addictive, and I understand that is something that I am going to have to conquer on my own

Re: Firs and Hopefully last cycle

Originally posted by OT8268
    -an oral steroid (hard on the liver and lack of permanant gains)
    -a test steroid (read that should not be used as a first cycle)

[/B]
    Where did you read this? Then again I read some stuff that was off the wall in the past but the real truth comes from other peoples experience. Well, you do know clomid will help keep a higher % of your gains. IMO. your still growing and have a couple of years till but that didnt stop me when I was playing football.
    What do you want from this cycle? Mass?lean mass?
    Tell us your goals for this cycle and we can try to head you in the right direction. And welcome to the board

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    First of all your alittle young...But that's up to you.
    Any Steroid is capable of side affects. Deca can give you "deca dick", hairloss, and it is also testable up to 24 months....not a good idea if you play ball, because you could be tested sometime down the road. Also your not going to get any big gains off a Deca only cycle. You need to stack it w/ something like Sus (test) or d-bol, and most preferably both.
    It sounds like you need to read alittle more. Cuz if your having any doubts....Then juice isn't the way to go. You have to be totally sure before you do it.

M

cobra kid is offline Junior Member
    One cycle? I'm definately far from an expert but you're better off not using steroids at all if you only want to use this one time. You said you haven't had any large gains in a while and the steroids will help but after your're gonna be in the same situation and there will be a hell of a lot of teptation. I know I don't have that kind of willpower....just something to think about.

Goals

Ok here are my goals

1. Strength
    disntant secon size if I gained 10 lbs I would be happy, even 5, as long as my lifts all increased a lot

I would be fine with a test but I read that you don't a lot of yoru gains, and wiht deca you keep most of them. I am not concerned with steroid tests

In response to Cobra

I want the cycle for football, my football career will be done in 2 years after that I am going lean all the way no need to bulk up anymore

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca is a good idea but eq will allow you to keep more of your gains than deca. Also I think test is good in every cycle. Test gives you good keepable gains in strength and mass. My suggestion would be a test/eq cycle. also at 20yo you might have another good year of growth. Check with your doctor before you begin to make sure your done growing.

any type of test imparticular?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    If you only want to do one cycle, don't do one at all. Bro, it is too hard to say no once you've seen what this shit can do. Trust me bro, if you're not ready to stay in the game, then don't even get in it.

The choice is yours, but I strongly reccomend not taking anything.

If you would like to know why. . .either PM me, or reply saying you want more info.

Hmmmm, like the others I would really think about this before you jump in.
    It dosent sound like you really want size but a little can always help.
    try :1-10 wks
    EQ @ 400 mg a wk for 1-8wks
    Dbol @ 40mgs ED for 1-4 wks
    Winny @ 50mgs ED for 6-10 wks
    Clomid on 11th wk at 300/100/50

milk thistle, liver detoxs supps
    IMO thats a good 1st cycle with good gains

PaPaPump

yeah I would like some more information

Like I said before I would really like to stay away form orals, the three steroids that I can most readily recieve with out a problem

Deca , Test Enanthate , most likely sust

now wiht a stacking with DEca which combo would the best

No orals involved bro...

I would stay away from deca because your playing football. ( What level are you playing? )Deca can show up in a test for up to 2 years. EQ, IMO is the way to go. increased appetite and can keep your gains from it. D-bol to kick start your cycle (it sucks waiting for AS to start showing) Winny will help endurance, strength and turning that hard earned work into quality lean mass. You said strength and 5 - 10 lbs is what you want, right? Deca, T-Enanthate and Sus is a bulking stack. Just becauise those AS are easy to get dosent mean they are for you!! You said that its gonna be the only cycle you ever do? If so dont do it because it wont be the last one if you start! But if your gonna do it then do it right and put both feet in!!! You should do some more research on all AS (sides, results...pros and cons ) Then decide if you want in and what you want out of it.

Moose is offline New Member
    hey my man

I did a stack of eq eod and test prop. once a week and got some really good lean muscle gain and went up pretty high in all of my lifts. I said that it would be my only cycle too bro, but I am now half way through my second cycle of fina and winny. It is addicting to see yourself get so much stronger. I played ball too bud and trust me, it is not worth getting suspended for if you really love the game.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    How many people in here said that they were going to do just one cycle? Come on, everyone raise your hands!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    My hands way up in the air. I said one then a couple now I cant wait to get back on........and Ive only really done one

On second thought

I am goin to give the program at school a second shot. I am going to wait till possibly next year and reevaluate myself. So until then does anyone have any diet advice? Any supplements in particular?

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Nobody does only one cycle.Bro if you want strength then I would go for a D-Ball and Sust250 stack. I was also told not to do test my first cycle. Then I found this group of guys and realised that every cycle should revolve around test.I am currently taking a test only cycle right now and no problems.Good Luck!

[email protected]

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    First I'll bet you $100000000 that it won't be your last cycle. We ALL say that going in. Second, test enanthate alone @ 400mg/week for 8-10 weeks would be a great first cycle.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i've already read that u said u are going to wait another year... but my advice for a strength cycle would be...

weeks 1-10
    Test E. 400mgs per week
    EQ 400mgs per week
    weeks 5-10
    Fina 75mgs EveryDay..

clomid 3 weeks after last injection...

Thread Information