oufan is offline New Member

Gyno one peck only????

I recently did some denkall anadrol , t-400 and qv deca 300. My source never came through with some nolvadex . I'm now buying from a guy who sells Pro Lines underground stuff. My left pec behind my nipple and to the left is a lump. Nothing in my right pec. Can you get gyno in one pec? Its nothing that anyone can see, its just a little sore if I push on it. My new source also says that pro lines oil based winny does'nt convert over to estrogen. How about his enanthate or suspension? What can I do for this lump? Should I suck it up and go to a doc. Thanks for anyones help. Go sooners!!!!!!!!!

test is best is offline Associate Member
    get some nolva quick

Teamupjohn is offline Junior Member

Gyno

I hear ya bro.. I get it in my left pec too. not real bad though, but a nice lump, and its sensitive on chest day after training.

i do wonder though if a guy can just go to his doc and say hey doc im takin a ****load of andro, and now i hav a btich tit. i wonder how that would go down?

i do not recognize the name of your other gear though.. good luck with it

oufan is offline New Member
    Yesterday I was doing dunbell presses and after my set was over I had the dumbells laying on my chest. That pressure on the lump was killer. Teamupjohn, what happened to your lump?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't convert? Get some nolva and run at least 20mg a day. If it sticks around go to a doc.

Thread Information