sweet t is offline Junior Member

t3 question for my wife

i need some advice for my wife. She is on her first cycle running 10mg var/day along with t3 and clen . i am cautious of her running the t3 so i had her just run a 4 week cycle. she is just now starting to taper down. however, she will still be running the clen and var for 4 more weeks. would it be wise to up her back to her constant dose for 2 more weeks then taper down or just let her finish out this 4 week cycle of it. she just started to taper down 3 days ago.

any suggestions?

Solrock is offline Member
    less is more. I would say taper down now, finish out the rest of the cycle as planned, and then get blood work done, including a thyroid panel. this will give you insight as to how the drugs affected her. Just my humble opinion.

ok thanks for the advice

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    some very good info on here writen by Mallet... look up t3 you won't be wasting your time !!! excelent info !

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Did your wife lose some weight off the 4 week cycle?

well her weight didn't really change at all, i think because of the var she is taking, but we took before and after pics and you can see she has lost some fat and is beginning to shape up better.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure your wife has proper Pct's lined up when she finishes the t3! I would advice against taking clen when your coming off a month or more t3 cycle, atleast for a couple of weeks to let your thyroid function have a fighting chance at regulating. and also back off on the training for a couple of weeks as well. If your training 5 days a week, then go with 4 days a week for 2 weeks, we don't need higher cortisol levels when regulationg our thyroid function either.

Here is a thread to look up on pct's. " thyroid post cycle therapy "

Thread Information