Nixter is offline Associate Member

Question 2nd Cycle, Enan only.

Hey bro's, my first cycle I did an Eq/Winny cycle and was fairly happy but I know I should have added test. This time I ain't f**k'n around so I want to run a test only cycle of 500mg/wk Enan for 12 weeks. Is this a good length of time? I don't need to taper do I? I'll be running Nolva throughout as I believe I'm prone to gyno, and of course Clomid after.

Also, I'm taking Accutane right now because the Eq left me with acne that's lasted for like 8 months. Anyone know if it's safe to run these two at the same time?

Thanks,

Nixter.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Not sure about the accutane...... 12 weeks is great for test E. If your prone to gyno use nolva and L-dex

Solrock is offline Member
    Add the Adex (ldex), its well worth it. 500mg should do you right if this is your second cycle, and your first was without test.

Be careful with the accutane, that **** made my lips fall off they got so dry.

I can get something called Aquadex, anybody heard of it? Is it the same thing?

Nixter.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how much eq did you run and for how long? Im running it for the first time right now (im in week 4) and startin to get kinda worried bout the acne

I ran it for 12 weeks, which is really too short for Eq, especially as I had no test. If you're not prone to acne you'll probably be ok. I have the sneaky feeling that my acne was caused more indirectly from my T levels crashing out at the end of my cycle, (even though I took clomid), and throwing my hormone levels off, rather than from the EQ it'self. I finished my cycle last september and my acne is just getting under control NOW.

Nixter.

Thread Information