Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member

Thumbs up Week four came, this stuff is real!!!!

well i know for a fact my chit is real! as soon as week 4 came around i noticed increases in strength, endurance and got a few "shit your gett'n big!" comments (i love those! )!!!!!

i'm taking eq and started the winny last week

i'm noticing that i'm looking a lot more lean, and i still weigh 175lbs (i jumped from 170 to 175 in my first week, and it stayed)

but i want to cut up as much as possible while building quality muscle and was wondering what you guys suggest for cardio and abs?

my current program is running or cycleing for 20 min every other day, and about 100 sit ups or bike crunchs every other day.

is there any way to get ripped faster? input would be appreciated!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya, there are ways. . .but they are dangerous, and I won't even say what, because doing it your way is the safe way, and is just as effective. . .although it takes a little more time.

You're doing fine, it will come, just be patient.

I suggest cutting out the running and either cycle, or use the elliptical EF-X machine. Running is WAY too hard on the joints, they are already getting enough a pounding from squats, leg extensions, leg press...etc. (assuming you do them). Give the joints a break and try to do cardiovascular with no hard impact on the joints. Good luck bro.

BTW. . .you started taking AAS without knowing if it was real or not? Bro, that was a . . .stupid decision. . What if that shit was somebody's urine, and you've been inecting it in your body? Be safe bro, make sure you know your stuff is legit before sticking that shit into a needle into your body.

Have a great cycle.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP

BTW. . .you started taking AAS without knowing if it was real or not? Bro, that was a . . .stupid decision. . What if that shit was somebody's urine, and you've been inecting it in your body? Be safe bro, make sure you know your stuff is legit before sticking that shit into a needle into your body.

Have a great cycle.
    Yeah, you tell 'em bro! WTF were you thinking!

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    Why did you think they were fake? Where did you get them? What brand?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Up your cardio to 30min 5 days a week and decrease your carbs by 10%, especially the late night carbs.abs I would stick to EOD

How about adding some clen ?

Thread Information