Thread: the new LR

Tren Addict is offline New Member

the new LR

so i was wondering i go on LR and they have products back up, they say to "donate" to purchase a product, are they officially back up and running just wondering i dont wanna put down my cc number and never get my stuff. if anyone has any solid info- id love to know.

toolman is offline Banned
    does anyone have any other research companies they can pm me as I need to order ldex and I am not comfortable with LR after their bust.

Got enough pm's. Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by toolman; 04-01-2004 at 03:56 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have major security issues with this company!

Tren Addict is offline New Member
    hmmm so i guess i should wait it out for now, and see how it works with others before i start throwing my money around?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    they are up and running, just donations only though....some doubt their security, but i would think after the bust they have their **** straight...just have it sent to someones clean house and youll be golden

Jackman is offline Banned
    Im still waiting on my **** refund! he wont answer pms or e mails! he said like 3 weeks ago give him my CC info and i did and now i cant get a ****ing responce

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have major security issues with this company!
    I do too. Customer lists found in dumpsters and stuff like that. Besides anybody who gets busted is at risk to " turn evidence " against others - just my .02

BigBull13 is offline Associate Member
    I dont like that company either!

sounds like a setup to me

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I do too. Customer lists found in dumpsters and stuff like that. Besides anybody who gets busted is at risk to " turn evidence " against others - just my .02
    Yes...and reading all his posts,he sounds like a common street hustler to me!I have zero trust in him now!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    sounds like a setup to me
    Dont jump to conclusions.... thats a little bit of a stretch! all i was is my **** $ back!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Dont jump to conclusions.... thats a little bit of a stretch! all i was is my **** $ back!
    i hear ya bro... we all heard we would see the money back to us... and i havent; heard of a single person who got it back....you shouldn;t have had to give him your cc his comany should have them all on file (his cc processor) and he should be able to give them a date and anything after that should be returned or some ****...
    o well... think of it this way it's better then the alternatve, id just accept the loss....

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    LR can suck my mofo DIC#. They kept customer's information laying around insteading of shredding these document, which caused quite a few people to get visited by the police. You are only hearing half the story from BayouMIke. Half the story from someone who is trying to rebuild a failed business. Let me tell you, it's not easy for the cops to get a search warrant issued and arrest evryone in the house, i think MIke is full of $hit and not telling us all the whole story. Plenty other "research" companies to choose from sides them. And pay us back our money they we sent while you got busted...300.00 down the drain, my information for all the world to see, and no anti e's, thanks mike.

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Yep

I was actually going to place an order but I have sent a couple emails and a PM and he won't even respond to a few simple ordering questions. Something just isn't right about the whole thing still. I have tracked down a couple "research companies" via PMs but nobody has really had everything I am looking for so far, if anyone could PM with some other options it would be appreciated. Thanks

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    PM me.
    Last edited by zodiac66; 04-02-2004 at 10:38 AM.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    86 that link man...your gonna get nixed by the MOD GOD's. hehe really though i think thats against policy.

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    they don't have crap on file...he told me........they shredded it all, hmmmmmm they are hiding **** from someone....even though they supposeedly did nothing illegal.

Thread Information