Dee-termined is offline Associate Member

If Your Under 21, Don't Bother Asking For Steroid Advice!!

I'm new to this board but everyday I come on here there is five posts by 18-20 year olds asking advice on which roids to take or worse yet how to inject and cycle the ones they already have. I don't know about anyone else but at that age I already felt invinsible, not to mention with proper nutrision and calorie intake I had no problem putting on alittle mass. YOUR BODY ALREADY HAS ALL THE TEST. IT NEEDS!! LET IT DEVELOPE!! By all means from what I've seen on this board people want to help you get the best advice and gains possible but at that age get it in the workout threads, NOT STEROID QUESTIONS!! Trust me any of the vets on this forum aren't about to tell you how to screw up your body. Anyways thats my venting for today. Any vets feel free to do the same!!

Dee-termined

"You may not like my Motivation or Determination but I'd like to see you try and stop either one"

houseofpain is offline Banned
    um good post bro

tbrocato is offline Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Dee-termined
    I'm new to this board but everyday I come on here there is five posts by 18-20 year olds asking advice on which roids to take or worse yet how to inject and cycle the ones they already have. I don't know about anyone else but at that age I already felt invinsible, not to mention with proper nutrision and calorie intake I had no problem putting on alittle mass. YOUR BODY ALREADY HAS ALL THE TEST. IT NEEDS!! LET IT DEVELOPE!! By all means from what I've seen on this board people want to help you get the best advice and gains possible but at that age get it in the workout threads, NOT STEROID QUESTIONS!! Trust me any of the vets on this forum aren't about to tell you how to screw up your body. Anyways thats my venting for today. Any vets feel free to do the same!!

Dee-termined

"You may not like my Motivation or Determination but I'd like to see you try and stop either one"

yah I tired telling that to JDMSilviaSpecR but he is a nub.

razor67 is offline Banned
    if they are just researching, and plan on using in the future i dont have a problem with helping..
    its if the plan on using at that young age...

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    "if they are just researching, and plan on using in the future i dont have a problem with helping.."
    Agreed!!
    But at that age I don't think I would of had the self control not to do it if I figured I had all the answers, but that's just me.
    Last edited by Dee-termined; 04-01-2004 at 08:50 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    but then again there are some at that age who are going to take it no matter what, so the question is: do you help them so they are safe, or do you not help because of their age?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    but then again there are some at that age who are going to take it no matter what, so the question is: do you help them so they are safe, or do you not help because of their age?
    At 18, they are adults. They are free to do whatever they want with their bodies. Prior to 18, I agree, show them the door. Period.

At 18,19,20 or so I will SUGGEST that they give it time, but I would rather them be educated here, than by some retard in a gym.

BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member
    i fully agree with inheritmylife

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree with whats been said here, 21 is the best time to start if your gona juice, even then i dont think any of us are close enof to our limits to start but were all impaceint basterds so oh well

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    At 18, they are adults. They are free to do whatever they want with their bodies. Prior to 18, I agree, show them the door. Period.

At 18,19,20 or so I will SUGGEST that they give it time, but I would rather them be educated here, than by some retard in a gym.

Agree not to mention the fact that sum under 21 do have low natural test levels . And can only grow using AS , proper diet and good training .

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I have said this a few times, I think we have enough test to go natural till 30 !! but with that said, some will do it any ways, I do not promote it or like the idea of such young guys screwing themselves up with this stuff. But they are going to do it any ways, and are seeking our help. YES we can tell them don't do it, wait for a while, but if they have their minds made up, and if you remember back to that age we were always right and NO one could tell you different!! Well we should give them some advise, if they are going to do it any ways. What i'm saying is WAIT till you are older, but if they feel they know better and are going to go against our better judgement, then isn't it better to point them in the right direction so they don't hurt them selves any worse?? I must admit i'm torn on helping these young fellows. But i'd rather tell them not to inject into a vein, or their nuts.. or up their ass.. i've read it all and yes it funny to a point, and we shake our heads. But we can also help these little fools from making even bigger mistakes, should we just turn our heads and say no way we are not going to help? Just a little room for thought boys!

Thread Information