Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    garygill is offline Junior Member

Exclamation jerkin it..or gettting laid

is jerking or jacking off or getting laid gonna effect me.would i get worse results or would it b the same if i cummed like everyday.i herd that if you jack off or cum..ur work out and everything is pointless..so is it better to keep ur nutsac full..or is it ok to release it everyday?will it effect me as in size or as in not let me gain as much weight?

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    o man

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    you can not cum at all during a cycle....DO NOT jerk it or you will be wasting the roids. Just wait untill after your cycle. If you jerk it once it will usually ruin your cycle.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    not true bro, i have sex at least twice day everyday. it releases chemicals in yur body to make it feel really good and yes,tired,but after a while u will feel normal again. i just think u shouldnt go like 7 times a day everyday. although i seem to have better lifting days when i havent had a current booty call...

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    you can not cum at all during a cycle....DO NOT jerk it or you will be wasting the roids. Just wait untill after your cycle. If you jerk it once it will usually ruin your cycle.
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    not true bro, i have sex at least twice day everyday. it releases chemicals in yur body to make it feel really good and yes,tired,but after a while u will feel normal again. i just think u shouldnt go like 7 times a day everyday. although i seem to have better lifting days when i havent had a current booty call...
    You idiot....you can not cum during a cycle. I have been cycling for 10 years almost and haven't cum during any cycle. Ask around....Get my hint? think bro, think....he can not cum, right?

Dont spoil this for me....

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    Make sure you lift first. The tendency to roll over and sleep is too great and you could miss your lifting time. If your gonna shoot some load first call your workout partner and advise him to bang on your door in about 3 minutes to wake you up. Hehe Just kidding bro. Peace

I often shoot it on the bar before I deadlift..Let it dry and who needs chalk?

wallycn is offline Banned

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    is jerking or jacking off or getting laid gonna effect me.would i get worse results or would it b the same if i cummed like everyday.i herd that if you jack off or cum..ur work out and everything is pointless..so is it better to keep ur nutsac full..or is it ok to release it everyday?will it effect me as in size or as in not let me gain as much weight?
    why jerk if you can get laid, I don't know about you but pusy becomes before roids anyday.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    That is some nasty **** man.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    nothin makes me feel better than gettin laid, the workouts are just fine, no problems

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    I hear you should go into the gym, jerk off on the free weights and then leave...you will be HUGE in no time at all.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    even the morning boner itself will destroy ur cycle since all the blood will rush into ur c/ock and make it explode.

mass junkie is offline banned
    LMAO @ this thread

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    this is the funniest thing ive seen on here so far...lol...im still laughing

beefydragon is offline Member

Man you guys are some sick f***s... hehehe
    Maybe we should open a whole can or worms and have a SEX ED thread...

Just got laid this morning... couldn't feel any better... Definitely a great workout this afternoon!

dvest8 is offline Associate Member

Talking !!!!!lol,lol,lol,lol,!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    I just busted one,a Gut that is!!!! Thats sum funny
    SH!T "PIMP"!!!!

D1N1SKA is offline Junior Member
    You idiot....you can not cum during a cycle. I have been cycling for 10 years almost and haven't cum during any cycle. Ask around....Get my hint? think bro, think....he can not cum, right?
    I don’t know about you, but I can’t go 12-15 weeks without pussy. God bless you, Equiguns, 10 years X 12 weeks = 120 weeks without puss. thats pure HELL for me

Besides, Sport F**king = Best Cardio Workout (sometimes abs too)
    BRING IT ON

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Dont spoil this for me....
    LOL

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garygill
    ****IT. THIS HAS BEEN ADDRESSED 100 TIMES. DO A SEARCH!

This topic cums up quite often, don't jerk off, every sperm is a life waiting to happen. don't waiste the little guys on a paper towel or tissue.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Dont know about you guys but the main reason i work out is to get laid.... so if your getting laid you must be doing somthing right!

OK so I know that jerkin is bad but what about giving out a little screaming comanche action, or a steaming chili dog. Are those ok???

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah. Thats why I always kept my cycles short. I couldnt hold off for more than eight weeks without busting one off. Each time you rub one out, you lose almost A WEEKS WORTH OF JUICE in the sperm cause that is where all the testosturone goes. So whats the point of injecting if you are just gonna nut all your test inside some chick. I mean you can but I just dont like wasting my money on some hot ass girl. Ya feeling me on this one????

PoPpaPaQ Guest
    ok, these guys are all pulling your chain. The truth is, if you get a boner while on your cycle, including morning wood, you must quickly go soak it in ice cold water, otherwise the gear will be all stored in the head of your penis, thus wasting all your money and gear.

Quote Originally Posted by PoPpaPaQ
    ok, these guys are all pulling your chain. The truth is, if you get a boner while on your cycle, including morning wood, you must quickly go soak it in ice cold water, otherwise the gear will be all stored in the head of your penis, thus wasting all your money and gear.
    Ok everyone knows its hot water...... cause it cristilizes in the tip dah! stupid nubies

PoPpaPaQ Guest
    my mistake, boiling water isnt it?

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    You're not supposed to jerk off because since the arm you use to jerk will grow muscle too fast and will be out of proportion

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    No no. I heard if you get morning wood, you need to keep a rubber band around you nuts to keep the test from exploding out of you penis. Thus, the rubber band will help hold it back..... This also keeps the juice from going to the tip of your penis so you dont have to use the boiling water. The boiling water is painful but you get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by JDogg
    You're not supposed to jerk off because since the arm you use to jerk will grow muscle too fast and will be out of proportion
    Was wondering why my right forarm is as big as left left tricept

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I have sex everyday... and if I miss one day then I jack off a few times.. keeps me from thinking about sex ALL DAY... There is no way that havings sex will effect your cycle unless your too lazy to work out... Although I might recomend doing it after a work out... but yeah... no effect in my opinion

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I heard if you drop your load in your woman, she will get huge from your steroids . So be carefull or she will also be shaving her beard with you in the morning!

jerk off and then recycle...

don't let the good protein go to waste...

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDogg

i think your right!, this is why i hear it is good to use a "b.o.b." (battery operated boyfriend) in your anus with your left arm to even things out.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i think your right!, this is why i hear it is good to use a "b.o.b." (battery operated boyfriend) in your anus with your left arm to even things out.
    I think you crossed the line a bit bro

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    BOB? and RECYCLE??? man you guys are SICK mofos!... i hope that your all joking of course... hehe... anyways this thread is kinda pointless..

steroid suppositories instead of a patch?!?!? beats using b.o.b. LOL
    Yeah, in a sick kinda mood today... am i being sick or am i sick period?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Was wondering why my right forarm is as big as left left tricept
    I've had the same problem for years..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information