Iron_Princess is offline Female Member

Question on Winni_v tabs

I recently started taking Winni-V tablets today the directions say dissolve underneath tounge and slightly chew. Is it possible that I can swallow these tablets instead of chewing them? As they taste horrible I can not get past the taste. If I can not swallow them is thier anyway I can mask the taste???
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Iron_Princess
    Last edited by Iron_Princess; 04-02-2004 at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Princess
    I recently started taking Winni-V tablets today the directions say dissolve underneath tounge and slightly chew. Is it possible that I can swallow these tablets instead of chewing them? As they taste horrible I can not get past the taste. If I can not swallow them is thier anyway I can mask the taste???
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
    Iron_Princess
    Yea dear you can just swallow them whole, just drink lots of water/Gatorade etc when you take them.
    TSW

BTW, are they I_P's, if so then yes, they need to be crunched up somehow or they won't absorb well.
    TSW

What is I_P? This is my first cycle. Have you ever heard of D-Bol in a 260.5 mg pill? My finace is inquring of that.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    What is I_P? This is my first cycle. Have you ever heard of D-Bol in a 260.5 mg pill? My finace is inquring of that.
    260mg???? That would probably **** you up real bad! Oh man

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    [/B]What brand are your pills/tabs??

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    IP is a brand. Make sure your fiance doesnt do a dbol only cycle. And 260mg of dbol in one pill is really high. Mine are 20mg

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    IP is a brand. Make sure your fiance doesnt do a dbol only cycle. And 260mg of dbol in one pill is really high. Mine are 20mg
    Both of our stuff came from SDI labs. How many should he be taking??? Or should we get rid of his. My Tabs are 450mgs how many should I be taking?
    Hold up your head! You were not made for failure, you were made for victory. Go forward with a joyful confidence."

Iron_princess

Bigj4155 is offline New Member
    So you guys are doing a d-bol/winny stack? Im confused

Quote Originally Posted by Bigj4155
    So you guys are doing a d-bol/winny stack? Im confused
    He is doind d-bol I am doing Winny
    Hold up your head! You were not made for failure, you were made for victory. Go forward with a joyful confidence."

Iron_princess

Wow, I assume you both are already in the middle of a cycle. I can not comment on what you should do, but as for him he should be running some sort of Test as a base, then stack d-bol with that.

Wow, I assume you both are already in the middle of a cycle. I can not comment on what you should do, but as for him he should be running some sort of Test as a base, then stack d-bol with that.

We both started yesterday. This is my first cycle ever.

Iron_princess

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    260mg???? That would probably **** you up real bad! Oh man
    lol. Thats what I was thinking, thats one big, toxic pill. lol

Research, Research, Research. Hopefully someone with more experience can help ya out. I dont really know enough yet to give advice on what to do next. At least your in the right place to find out!

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    First off you are not taking the entire IP winny tab correct? Are your tabs 50mg? Are they the small blue ones? Because if so that dosage is a little high for you and you need to stop and do some research.

As for your fiance. There is no such thing as a 260.5mg dbol tab. So it is in his best interest not to take what he has or even better if he hasn't bought them yet don't. Tell him to join up. Dbol only cycles are a complete waste. Dbols are great but they must be stacked in a cycle. If he just comes on here he will be able to answer all his questions.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    AGREED!

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    First off you are not taking the entire IP winny tab correct? Are your tabs 50mg? Are they the small blue ones? Because if so that dosage is a little high for you and you need to stop and do some research.

As for your fiance. There is no such thing as a 260.5mg dbol tab. So it is in his best interest not to take what he has or even better if he hasn't bought them yet don't. Tell him to join up. Dbol only cycles are a complete waste. Dbols are great but they must be stacked in a cycle. If he just comes on here he will be able to answer all his questions.

No the tabs that I purchased through SDI labs are 450mg Winni-V, white tabs. Main ingredient being Cyclostanozol. I did do research.
    The tabs he purchased are D-Bol are 260.5 mg Methadrostenol. Which are white capsule. Did we get ripped off we can return them and get our money back. He is on here ofton but has had a hectic work schedule recently. We just started yesterday. Please any help will be greatly appreciated.

Iron_princess

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Those dosages are too high to be real. Not quite understanding what you actually have there. Can you take a picture and post them?

Those dosages are too high to be real. Not quite understanding what you actually have there. Can you take a picture and post them?
    I don't have a digital camera otherwise I would.

Iron_princess

If I could post the web address I could show you the site I purchased from but I can't unfortunitly

Iron_princess

Use PMs Princess

Use PMs Princess
    Thanx

Iron_princess

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I think SDI labs is selling a product that they claim to be like winny and d-bol, with a clever label to make then look real...the formula's don't check out on there website, to the real AAS. Sorry!

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    Both of our stuff came from SDI labs. How many should he be taking??? Or should we get rid of his. My Tabs are 450mgs how many should I be taking?
    Yall don't have real gear then. SDI labs makes prohormones and names them after real juice. And I mean regular prohormones not like the ones at PPL
    Swoleup

fabry is offline Senior Member
    sorry for enterin your thread..
    what about winny from brit drag? chew or swallow?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    i knew she had PH's because she wrote winny v, and the steroid dosent have a "v"
    What is PH's?

Iron_princess

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    You do not mean these "D-bol" Pills from this SDI labs do you: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ids/durabol.html That might explain the 260mg

Those are not the "real" thing but made to sound like it. They also sell the "1-test" that is about as effective as snake oil used to be.

Good luck to you, MrM

Quote Originally Posted by mrmanners
    You do not mean these "D-bol" Pills from this SDI labs do you: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ids/durabol.html That might explain the 260mg

Those are not the "real" thing but made to sound like it. They also sell the "1-test" that is about as effective as snake oil used to be.

Good luck to you, MrM

Yes it is from SDI labs.

Iron_princess

Thread Information