Thread: creatine/ dbol

FeelZeepump is offline New Member

creatine/ dbol

wassup yall i just wanted to knw if it was a good idea to cycle creatine with dbol at the same time like 3 a day 5mg each with creatine with it.. thanks

SaTyR is offline Member
    Feelzeepump , sorry bro but i think im going to be the only one here to reply you . NO thats not a good idea . First of all this is a nice site you will find here everything about steroids what you need to know . Make use of it , do some research . A dbol only cycle has been proven not to be good , since most of the gains you will get will be water and fat . The base of a good cycle is TEST any test . If you feel you don't wont to inject ,i think thats to bad you are not ready for AS . I wish you good luck on you journey of knowledge .

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    no.... its a bad idea... throw some test in there and save the creatine for pct

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    what in a world made u decide to store so much water and bloat like a motha fukah

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Well here is my devils advocate response and will tell him what he wants to hear.

If your goal is to look big for a couple months without any real hard effort, then dbol is great. If you are dedicated and up your dose of 15mgs to maybe 40mgs a day of dbol for 5 weeks AND you workout harder than you normally do, you will gain about 5-7 lbs of muscle. The other 15 lbs will be water but you will look pumped for summer without injections. The creatine is not suggested while on dbol cause it is overkill with the water retention. Save the creatine for your "off dbol cycle"

What would be better if you wanna stay big is to save up 200 more dollars, buy some test e or cyp and inject you pussy.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    he wont look good for summer... he'll look bloated and puffy and soft.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Creatine and anavar work well together.

Thread Information