Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Arrow Who makes the least painful Prop?

I am wondering who has the least painful prop? Im thinking of brands such as, PL, BD, SL, QV, or homebrew.... anyone that has tried those let me know. I have used ttokkyo and QV, stuff hurt like hell. So is there hope out there? Im thinking if I make it myself I can use less BA and more BB is this right?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    I am wondering who has the least painful prop? Im thinking of brands such as, PL, BD, SL, QV, or homebrew.... anyone that has tried those let me know. I have used ttokkyo and QV, stuff hurt like hell. So is there hope out there? Im thinking if I make it myself I can use less BA and more BB is this right?
    AS I told you before BD is painless.SL has a little punch the next day and as far as homebrew goes,you can lower the BA,but I found it still has a little punch the next day as well.But I would suck it up and go homebrew,for cost effective reasons bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    It's usually the prop powder itself that causes the pain rather than high ba. Many people get a little pain with prop the first week or so and then your body gets use to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    AS I told you before BD is painless.SL has a little punch the next day and as far as homebrew goes,you can lower the BA,but I found it still has a little punch the next day as well.But I would suck it up and go homebrew,for cost effective reasons bro.

You make it out to sound like I dont listen I do bro, just seeing whats the best way. Ill probally just man up and make it at home.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Viromone if you can get hold of it! Testolic I found slightly more painful but nothing serious
    Last edited by Bigun; 04-02-2004 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    You make it out to sound like I dont listen I do bro, just seeing whats the best way. Ill probally just man up and make it at home.
    Sorry brotha,it wasn't meant to sound that way.

No worries DaBull
    Oh ive read about UGL, Doc M said it wasnt too bad... they are fair priced. Bump for more opinions

This will make you choke.
    But believe it or not, the last time I was running SL, I got huge knots, and a high temp...don't know why, bad batch I guess.
    Anyway, rather than be sick, I switched over to some QV I had, and guess what?
    Not one smidget of pain - None.
    And this is QV we're talikin' about! King of Killer Pain Prop, but that's the story.
    TSW

I got knotts from SL also...and a small abcess on my delt to boot!!!

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    im taking BD right now and its 100mg per 1ml, no pain, ive taken viromone before too, thats some top shelf prop,love the stuff,but kinda pricey.testolic made from bodyresearch no pain either.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    well the only thing I can say is PL is NOT a choice if you dont want pain, it was my first time using prop and I got his high mg line 200mg/ml, yea never do that again, I just finished up with 5wks of it, it was ruff, although I think when I use it again I will use his lower mg one, with hopes the pain will be less,

Good Luck

HM

en1222 is offline Member
    How about Dpharm?

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Virormone made by Nordic is human grade and absolutely painless. If you search you'll find that many agree that it's the best testosterone propionate available.

not2bigyet is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    This will make you choke.
    But believe it or not, the last time I was running SL, I got huge knots, and a high temp...don't know why, bad batch I guess.
    Anyway, rather than be sick, I switched over to some QV I had, and guess what?
    Not one smidget of pain - None.
    And this is QV we're talikin' about! King of Killer Pain Prop, but that's the story.
    TSW
    I agree with the QV being pain free, after a few injections of coarse...not sure if it's the batch #'s that I have, or my body just adjusting, if that's possible, but it has been a great surprise!

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    Haven't had any pain anfter the first few from QV. I think it really helps that I slowed down injectiing...not rushing the oil into the muscle. It's made a huge difference. Good luck

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    I am on Cytex prop right now and it feels great.no pain....i mix it with my fina ED though but even b4 when i was running it solo i never got any pains....not even in my delt.........!!

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i found PL 200mg/ml prop to be completely painless

cheers

Thread Information