HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Should I stop the use of Dbol??

Hey bros,
    I was wondering If I should stop the use of Dobl, just to give a little back ground I am using test enth tren , and prop, I just ended the prop, I used it for 5wks,
    I have been using the liquidDbol for about a wk and a half, at about 20mg a day, The idea was to use it in the middle for 5 wks to keep the gains coming, then hop back onto the prop,
    I am getting nose bleeds, every day, some times several times a day, this usually happened in the past with dbol , should I be concerned, I feel great when im on it other than this,

Thanks for any help

HM

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    save the dbols for another cycle. alot of ppl just use it to kick their cycle off. you've already done that with the prop.imo i would save the remaining prop and dbols for down the road and continue your cycle. good luck bro.

This is what you'll look like if you dont get off it

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Nose bleeds are from high blood pressure If I'm not mistaken. I would stop taking them. It's not worth risking your health...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Not trying to scare you bro but you need to get it checked out...fast
    Nose Bleeding

In some cases, nosebleeds medically termed epistaxis can be associated with an underlying illness. Arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, malaria, scarlet fever, sinusitis, and typhoid fever are all known to cause nosebleeds, some of which can be serious and result in significant blood loss. Conditions that cause increased bleeding tendencies, such as hemophilia, leukemia, thrombocytopenia (a below-normal concentration of platelets in the blood), aplastic anemia, or liver disease, also may be implicated in nosebleeds.

Nosebleeds are much more common in children than they are in in adults. This is no doubt largely due to the fact that children like to stick their fingers and other objects into their nostrils. In addition, children's tissues, including the mucous membranes lining the nose, are also thinner than those of adults and therefore more vulnerable to damage

There are two classifications of nosebleeds, depending on where in the nose the blood is coming from. Posterior nosebleeds primarily afflict elderly people and those with high blood pressure. In this type of nosebleed, blood comes from the rear of the nose and runs down the back of the mouth into the throat, no matter what position the person is in. The blood is usually dark red in color, although it can be bright red. If the bleeding is severe, blood can flow from the nostrils as well.

The overwhelming majority of nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, in which bright-red blood flows from the front part of the nose. Most often they are the result of some type of trauma to the nasal tissues. If the person stands or sits, the flow of blood comes out of one or both nostrils. If the person lies on his or her back, the blood may flow backward, into the throat. This type of nosebleed can be frightening, and it may look as if there is a lot of blood, but in reality it is not usually serious and very little blood is actually lost

Thanks for the info,
    I have been wanting to get it checked out, I have been prone to nose bleeds in the past even without the use of AS, actualy my father and grandfatther both got them very bad, I used to get them in sperts, and then they would stop, but it just seem tha when ever I take Dbol I get them,
    I have heard of people getting it cotorized, but some say its very painfull and doesnt always work,
    but again I dont want to get this done and mask the problem,

HM

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Hollywood,

I have had major nosebleed problems my whole life. If you have a deviated septum or ulcerations in your nose where vessicles are exposed it just makes it that much worse. I get a nosebleed everytime I sneeze, but you can attribute it to high BP, if you have had the problem your whole life, I dont think it is an underlying issue. I have had my nose cottorized 4 times, you might want to check that out next time you see your doc. The burn sucks but for most people it solves the problem for a lifetime. Just not me.

RJMO3
    thanks for the info, bro
    did you do anything to help with the nose bleeds while on a cycle

I think I will continue with the dbol , and see how it goes,

HM

blujay180 is offline New Member
    "Nosebleeds are much more common in children than they are in in adults. This is no doubt largely due to the fact that children like to stick their fingers and other objects into their nostrils"

So I should put M&M's up my nose anymore?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicRick
    This is what you'll look like if you dont get off it
    ....... ........

Thread Information