UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Dosage for Nolva? rookie cycle 12 weeksTest EOD

So I am thinking I had better get on my AEs real soon since my 1st week of cycle I am frontloading at the rate of 250mg sust + 200mg deca and sust EOD. (thats 1 full gram of sust and 800 of deca by end of week 1). I have some Cyp coming in but am using up my little cache of sust and deca to front load.

I figger by week 2 my levels will be approaching steady state and I can switch to my next 12 weeks of nothing but Test Cypionate 300-500mg per week divided M-W-F @100mg shots.

Question is, I keep seeing inconsistent recommendations on how much Nolva - 10mg ED here, 20mg, 25mg ED elsewhere

profile: 45yrs 230# 6' decent stregth for an old guy (330 bench) but im kinda fat and worried about gyno and bloat. Also worried about overdoing Nolva.

Is 10mg ED enuf for me ?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    is this your first cycle(ill bet on it) if so why so many mg?do your research bro this is a poorly thought out cycle

UrbanDawg is offline Banned

just the 1st week is high mg - weeks 2 -12 are 300-600mg

is 300-600 mg too much for a rookie cycle?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Good trick on using sustanon to front load or kick a cycle. I do that also. As for nolva administration. The recommended administration is 10mg ED up to PCT then up it to 20mg ED through out for the estrogen back lash you will get coming off. If you experience side affects of AS even during 10mg ED then up it to 60-80mg ED until side affects such as lumps or irritation subside. Also because you are using deca which including tren causes prolactin side affects you should consider several other methods of therapy to subside or prevent this. Bromo, Vitex, or B6 @ 200mg's 2-3x's ED.

You should run 10mg/day of nolva and .25mg/day of Ldex, especially being a self-proclaimed fat man. Extra bf makes you more susceptible to estrogenic sides.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    So I am thinking I had better get on my AEs real soon since my 1st week of cycle I am frontloading at the rate of 250mg sust + 200mg deca and sust EOD. (thats 1 full gram of sust and 800 of deca by end of week 1). I have some Cyp coming in but am using up my little cache of sust and deca to front load.

I figger by week 2 my levels will be approaching steady state and I can switch to my next 12 weeks of nothing but Test Cypionate 300-500mg per week divided M-W-F @100mg shots.

Question is, I keep seeing inconsistent recommendations on how much Nolva - 10mg ED here, 20mg, 25mg ED elsewhere

profile: 45yrs 230# 6' decent stregth for an old guy (330 bench) but im kinda fat and worried about gyno and bloat. Also worried about overdoing Nolva.

Is 10mg ED enuf for me ?

Thread Information