jeallybean is offline Junior Member

sustanon + deca mixing

I was wondering if you could mix sus and deca in the same vial for storage. It is a pain in the but to break the amps ever time. I was going to mix the correct amount for one week in some empty deca 10 ml bottles and store them for future use. Any input

Tygh is offline Associate Member
    When mixing into one vial, there is no guarantee that each time you draw out of the vial that you would get the exact amount of each that you want. Easier way would be to preload syringes from the amps so you know the dosage exactly.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Well, sterility is the first thing that comes to mind with that. How about just preloading a few pins? Just keep them in a cool dark place.

How long can the pins stay pre loaded. I will be shooting every mon, wen, fri. Do i need to store them in the fridge or would it be alright to put them in my safe

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    safe is fine i do the exact same thing 4 my mon n thurs shots a week in advance

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Well your gonna store them for a week or so at a time right? should be no prob-no need to store them in the fridge just keep them in a dark place where it's cool.

I was thinking of doing it on sunday when i have plenty of spare time. That way i would have it ready to go for the next week. It would be alot better for me because im always on the go during the week.

Thread Information