Thread: Cycle Help

DDP
    DDP is offline Junior Member

Cycle Help

A friend suggested the following 6 week cycle for me. I'd like to get some feed back from other on this board.
    1 week, 300 mg Deca , 2 Primobolan , 3 Winstrol Depo, 4 tab/ day Clenbuterol
    2 week, 400 mg Deca, 3 Primobolan, 4 Winstrol Depo, 4 tab/ day Clenbuterol
    3 week, 400 mg Deca, 3 Primobolan, 4 Winstrol Depo, 5 tab/ day Clenbuterol
    4 week, 300 mg Deca, 3 Primobolan, 3 Winstrol Depo, 5 tab/ day Clenbuterol
    5 week, 200 mg Deca, 2 Primobolan, 2 Winstrol Depo, 5 tab/ day Clenbuterol
    6 week, 200 mg Deca, 1 Primobolan, 1 Winstrol Depo, 5 tab/ day Clenbuterol
    He also suggested taking T-3 Triacana
    I'd like some suggestions or feedback please. Thanks

DDP

timvds is offline Member
    theres no need to taper anything you listed, except maybe the clen . do you have clomid for post cycle? will this be your first cycle? what are the doses of you primo and winny? we need some more info my man

DDP
    I've been working out for awhile. this will be my first cycle. How should I possible modify my clen . A buddy sent this to me, I'm not sure what the primo and winny amount here is. I could use some advice. I heard I need clomid. I haven't found a source yet. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    DDP

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Run the deca 400mg week for 8 weeks, i think that is min. deca takes close to 1 month to start kicking in. Run winny @ 50mg per day for last 6 weeks, and primo at 200-300mg week for 8 weeks, looks like your trying to get lean. I personally would probably drop the primo and run test Prop, or another test @ 400mg week, i think you will find gains better and feel better, as deca can KILL sex drive without test. For sure get clomid for post cycle faster you get your nads working again, less of the gains you will lose.

timvds is offline Member
    first off, DONT START your cycle till you get your clomid. or youll just be wasting you juice and your time. taper your clen up such as 1 tab 1st day 2 tabs 2nd, untill you reach 4 or 5 a day. your body will tell you your max dose really. cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks of with an eca stack on your off weeks.

12345555555555 clen
    off two weeks with eca... then repeat

as for your cycle i would go

400mg deca wks 1-6
    400mg primo wks 1-6
    50 mg winny ed wks 1-6

nolva on hand and clomid post cycle

DDP
    If I replace primo with test, should this be done at 400mg per week. If I am taking 400 mg of deca and 400mg of primo or test per week is this done in several doses or all at one time. When and how long do i take clomid? Thanks
    DDP

timvds is offline Member
    if you sub test for primo, i would go with prop because of your short 6 week cycle and yes 400 mg a week would be sufficient.

start clomid three weeks after your last deca inject. 300mgwk 100mgwk 50mgwk
    Last edited by timvds; 01-31-2002 at 10:25 AM.

DDP
    Thanks for the advice. It I take 400 mg dec and 400 mg. prop a week is that at one time or is it split up? Thanks agian for your input.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Definately split it up. You should take your prop shots every 2 days, but if you split it with you your deca twice a week you may be fine.

Plus I wouldn't want to put 8 cc's of anything in my ass at one time!

DDP
    Thanks, Is 4 cc okay at one time or should I cut it down to 2 cc over the week to get the 8. Thanks again.
    DDP

If you can handle the injections then I would say yes because prop is pretty past acting as said before should be injected every 2 days or every other day to maintain the levels.

Thread Information