CoastSpider is offline New Member

Question Looking for advice about Susp. Cycle

I have used numerous AS, but have not yet cycled with Test Susp. Here is my proposed cycle please give me advice that is necessary. My stats are 6'2" 240lbs at 10% bf.

weeks:
    1-3) 100mg Susp-ED/450mg Dec/200mg Enant/400mg Cyp
    4) 100mg Susp-EOD/450mg Dec/200mg Enant/400mg Cyp
    5-8) 300mg Dec/400mg Cyp
    9-10) 400mg Cyp

Starting week 13
    Day 1. 200mg Clomid
    Days 2-11 100mg/ED Clomid
    Days12-17 50mg/ED Clomid

I also have Arimidex on-hand.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    my god bro thats a potent mix you got going but it needs some touch ups...
    first of all suspension needs to be shot ed or even twice daily if you want to really keep you blood levels constant, next i really dont see the need for 3 test esters at the same time.hre want you should do...

test enth:500mg wk 1-10
    deca : 400mg wk 1-10
    susp: 100 mg/ed 1-4

pct starts 3 wks after last inj......also do more research on pct

Thanks for the advice, and I will change the susp to ED for 4 weeks. My knowledge was that you start the clomid 3 weeks after Deca but 2 weeks after test, is that correct?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes that is correct. Also, I would pick cyp over test suspension to help handle the consistancy of injections and holding plasma levels constant better. You can do cyp weekly instead of test sus ED to get the test base. Just my opinion. Test suspension is nice though. Love the stuff if you can handle the injections ED.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastSpider
    Thanks for the advice, and I will change the susp to ED for 4 weeks. My knowledge was that you start the clomid 3 weeks after Deca but 2 weeks after test, is that correct?

Swellin Guest
    I am also planning to give suspension a try in my next cycle. Based on my reading, suspension needs to be injected 2XD or 3XD. SInce it requires a much larger pin to inject...this can be rather daunting. I believe the half life of suspension is 9 hours...it has to be injected 2XD to keep plasma levels constant. 3XD would be even better.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Need to rethink he cycle. I use susp everytime and its a twice a day thing. I would run it by itself or with only one other test ester.

I was going to try the "warm water method" for the susp injections through a 22g pin, but is it possible to mix the water based susp. with an oil? I have heard different opinions on this mixing, but can someone give me more advice?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    no do not mix water and oil...and why is everyone saying you need such a large pin for susp....i sometimes use 25g ....23g is best

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    no do not mix water and oil...and why is everyone saying you need such a large pin for susp....i sometimes use 25g ....23g is best
    Is there a reason behind your madness? Is there a reason why you are telling him and others you can't shoot water and oil? If done carefully shooting water and oil would be fine and for that matter done alot with a cycle consisting of ED injections!

Think mumma... Think!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You can inject the two together just remember a couple things. Susp can fit thru a 25g needle when warmed and shaken to a complete liquid. The oil however is thicker so if you shoot thru a 25g it may take to long and the susp will crystalize in the vial creating injection problems.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you can mix oil and water based gear. I been doing it for years. It looks funny in the chamber but it's ok.

As for using a 25g for using suspension. Well, suspension is a crystalline testosterone mixed with water. Being it crystalizes and blots easily, it is difficult to deal with a smaller than normal used gauge needle. If you can do 25g for suspension then more power to you but I wouldnt recomend it. I have read countless posts ,that during injection, the needle froze up and the user had to cease the administration to free up the blocked needle from suspension.

As for frequency, it is a water based so since the testosterone is dissolved in water the substance reaches the blood after only 1-2 hours. I would almost compare it to propionate. Frequent injections are required due to the fast dissolve and fast acting ester. Suspension is well known for it's painful injections on the site but well known for its almost zero conversion to estrogen and can be used by female athletes as well.

It is well known for it's strength gains but what gear isn't?
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600

Thanks for the advice Bros. I will post my results through the cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Need to rethink he cycle. I use susp everytime and its a twice a day thing. I would run it by itself or with only one other test ester.
    yep...you need AM and PM shots with suspension...no other way to do it

Thread Information