CTbodyb2004 is offline New Member

Question Newbie's Using Gear

Is it me or are people getting crazy. This is my first post here but i post at a few other boards and read quite a few and it seems like guys and girls are comming out of the wood work trying to obtain and use gear. From reading the posts it sounds almost as though some of them don'e even know there is more then one kind of steroid . They think its just a pill or a needle with like a black x on the bottle or something. I see posts all over saying im new to this what do you think I should take? thats like saying i dont know how to fly an airplane can i borrow your cessna and take it for a quick spin. What is going on here. THere are serious legal and physical implications associated with gear use and people dont seem to get it. Also i have been seeing the crowd getting younger and younger. Last week one of the kids posting was so young he indicated he didnt want to inject cause his mom would see the marks when she was changing his diaper. OK thats a stretch but almost reality. Help me out here Am i crazy or are some of the board vets seeing this too???

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    lol...welcome to ar

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I'm 19... about to juice... but I fully understand what's going on with my cycle, diet, and training... I was in that boat a little while ago except I live by myself... My advice to someone new is to limit their posts... just read the info available so that when you ask some questions they are halfway intelligent.. Any newbies feel free to PM me with your "stupid" questions because I sympathize as I was there once too... DO NOT even concider doing ANY cycle until you have spent 100+ hours in research... I went and got all my gear and didn't even take into consideration how much you food and supps are gonna cost for 1 cycle.. $1200 in just weight gainer and glutamine... now that is some sH1T! but I'll be HUGE when I come off... guaranteed.. hehe.. Well good luck to everyone and hopefully the older guys will be a little easier on us sometime in the future (their just haters... hehe.. don't want us to be bigger than them by 21... )

CTbodyb2004 is offline New Member
    100% THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. Im only 24 and ran one cycle at this point and im considering another one. I have spent countless hours of research reading articles. posts, journles and guide books before making a cycle and think anyone should do the same. I dont mine someone saying hey critique my cycle and telling their goals and their stats and then asking for advice. My problem is reading Hey im new to steroids how many steroids do i take. i want to get big and make girls look at me. and then thats all the info they give you. I really dont mind answering questions and trying to be as helpful as possible to any new guy since i was a new guy once too But again I wouldnt hand the keys to my street bike to some kid who wanted to ride a MC and didnt know how just cause he asked. Show me interest show me that your taking steps to learn outside of just asking someone else to do it for you and Ill be happy to oblige

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I'm 19... about to juice... but I fully understand what's going on with my cycle, diet, and training... I was in that boat a little while ago except I live by myself... My advice to someone new is to limit their posts... just read the info available so that when you ask some questions they are halfway intelligent.. Any newbies feel free to PM me with your "stupid" questions because I sympathize as I was there once too... DO NOT even concider doing ANY cycle until you have spent 100+ hours in research... I went and got all my gear and didn't even take into consideration how much you food and supps are gonna cost for 1 cycle.. $1200 in just weight gainer and glutamine... now that is some sH1T! but I'll be HUGE when I come off... guaranteed.. hehe.. Well good luck to everyone and hopefully the older guys will be a little easier on us sometime in the future (their just haters... hehe.. don't want us to be bigger than them by 21... )
    It's not that we don't want you bigger than us by the age of 21, we just our looking out for your best interest, and doing steroids under the age of 21 is a HUGE gamble on your health.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    get used to it...it's been this way since the begining of the AS boards on the net.
    And personally I really can't blame these younger guys for wanting to take AS. I'm not saying it's a good idea for guys 18-20 to take steriods but I know if the internet was around when I was in highschool....I would have been on every steriod in the book!
    Dam I'm getting old....

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CTbodyb2004
    Is it me or are people getting crazy. This is my first post here but i post at a few other boards and read quite a few and it seems like guys and girls are comming out of the wood work trying to obtain and use gear. From reading the posts it sounds almost as though some of them don'e even know there is more then one kind of steroid. They think its just a pill or a needle with like a black x on the bottle or something. I see posts all over saying im new to this what do you think I should take? thats like saying i dont know how to fly an airplane can i borrow your cessna and take it for a quick spin. What is going on here. THere are serious legal and physical implications associated with gear use and people dont seem to get it. Also i have been seeing the crowd getting younger and younger. Last week one of the kids posting was so young he indicated he didnt want to inject cause his mom would see the marks when she was changing his diaper. OK thats a stretch but almost reality. Help me out here Am i crazy or are some of the board vets seeing this too???
    Maybe it's cause spring is in the air?? Who the hell knows?

panabolic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    get used to it...it's been this way since the begining of the AS boards on the net.
    And personally I really can't blame these younger guys for wanting to take AS. I'm not saying it's a good idea for guys 18-20 to take steriods but I know if the internet was around when I was in highschool....I would have been on every steriod in the book!
    Dam I'm getting old....
    Ain't that the truth, **** I wish the internet was around when I was in high school, now looking back on it feels like I was in the stone ages back then. But ahhh the gear was cheap! but then again everything was cheaper back then, guess inflation doesn't discriminate! Hmmm

barbarian is offline Banned
    wasnt gear legal in the early 80s?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    wasnt gear legal in the early 80s?
    No it wasn't legal. Even so I graduated in the early 90's so I guess I'm not that old.
    Alot of people forget something though...The internet wasn't really popular until around 1996-97. And I don't know the exact history but I'd bet there wasn't sources on the net till around 98 or so...so ordering AS over the net is fairly new.

Thread Information