flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

Up My Dosage Of Test?

It Is My 4th Week Into My Cycle, And I Was Wondering If I Should Up My Test From 400 To 500mg/wk For The Next 8 Weeks. The Reason Is Because I Really Don't Feel Much Off The 400 Dose.if I Do Up The Dose Will It Mess With My Blood Levels?

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait a bit longer if I were you.. since its a long ester a 100mg bump shouldn't hurt blood levels, but I'd wait another 2 weeks and see if you still don't feel it at all. Is this your first cycle? stats?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your running a long ester test I presume,so it should be kicking in shortly.Have sum patience bro.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    yeah atleast 3 weeks till you may feel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    yeah atleast 3 weeks till you may feel it.

well he said he was in wk 4, either way you're right rhino. first time I didn't feel it till wk 5ish... and it didn't really hit me like a light shining down from heaven, but I just realized that hey wait a second, I think the test is kicked in. Its not like you wake up one day and get shocked by the magic test fairy(picture lee priest in a tutu w/ wings.... not pleasant I know) but you'll realize that you feel different than you did the past couple of weeks.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    well he said he was in wk 4, either way you're right rhino. first time I didn't feel it till wk 5ish... and it didn't really hit me like a light shining down from heaven, but I just realized that hey wait a second, I think the test is kicked in. Its not like you wake up one day and get shocked by the magic test fairy(picture lee priest in a tutu w/ wings.... not pleasant I know) but you'll realize that you feel different than you did the past couple of weeks.
    My bad.

I always run dbol at the beginning to get a jump start, with slower test.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    My bad.

I always run dbol at the beginning to get a jump start, with slower test.

tru, when I did test E + dbol I found that I had a short lul after I quit the dbol and then picked up again. So I guess I quit dbol after 4wks, and started to feel the test late wk 5. Patience is key, don't use more than you have to, especially w/ the long esters b/c of the estrogen buildup that can occur and the water retention associated with that.

[QUOTE=Shortyrock13]I'd wait a bit longer if I were you.. since its a long ester a 100mg bump shouldn't hurt blood levels, but I'd wait another 2 weeks and see if you still don't feel it at all. Is this your first cycle? stats?[/QU

YEAH, IT'S MY FIRST CYCLE. I AM 25 5' 10 189 LBS. I STARTED OUT AT 175, AND REALIZED I WAS EATING TOO MUCH CALORIES LIKE 5000 A DAY.NOT JUNK FOOD JUST ALOT OF WHATEVER I COULD GET MY HANDS ON.PEANUT BUTTER,EGGS,COTTAGE CHEESE,MILK ETC.. ALSO OVER 300GRAMS PROTEIN.NOW I CUT IT DOWN TO LIKE 2000-2500, AND CUT OUT THE EXTRA FAT AND SUGARS.I ALSO STARTED 350 A WEEK DECA 300MG/ML FOR 8 WEEKS AND THEN I'M GOING TO END IT 1 WEEK BEFORE THE TEST ENANTHATE .THIS IS HOW I' M RUNNING IT....

nolva 10mg every day/

wk1-test eth400mg
    wk2-test eth400mg
    wk3-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk4-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk5-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk6-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk7-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk8-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk8-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk9-test eth400mg/deca350mg
    wk10-test eth400mg
    wk11-test prop 1cc 100mg/ml eod for 10 days
    then 11th day in wk 12 start pct.

Will I Get Gains Off The Cycle Above?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Like everyone said, have patience. 400mg is plenty for a first cycle. You should feel it in another week or so.

since you are running deca alongside I'd def wait on upping it, nothing ruins a chissled physique like a big purple stretch mark I got one at 300-350mg wk test e, with 4 wk dbol kickstart 1st time, at least its where the pec, delt and bi meet so its kinda into my armpit but when I put the arms overhead it can be seen and its unsightly. Grow slow and steady bro, with that cycle you should end up with a good 20lbs... I'd also bump your cals back to around 3500 at least, I'd say the fat/muscle ratio gain on over 4500 tends to be a little high for my liking. If you're PCT is done well you should keep at the very least 10 lbs of muscle. good luck.

Thread Information