Thread: 19 Nor Liquid

Macky is offline New Member

19 Nor Liquid

Guys

I'm new to this site, in fact I'm pretty new to the whole steriod scene.

I have seen a product called 19 Nor Liquid on a website called www.abf.ac.

Can anyone tell me if they've used this and what gains they had. I would be grateful if you could also let me know of any side effects you had.

I don't want major gains as I only have a small frame and know I'd look stupid if I got too big. I bought some steriods from the gym I train at but I'm not sure exactly what they are. They are little pink pills and was told to take two a day for a week, then four a day four a week, then six, then eight. Then eight, six, four and finally two again. Therefore, this lasted 8 weeks. I waited a month and then did this again and was really impressed with the results. Unfortunately, I have been unable to train for around 4 months and feel I have lost some of what I gained.

Any help or advice would be great.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    man u shouldnt be taken nething that u dont know what it is. sounds like it might be dbol but ull get some better responses if u post a pic. the 19 nor is prohormones or andro. not sure how it well it works

Good idea, I don't have a pic but here's the link :-

http://www.abf.ac/19norliq.html

Anyone used this?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macky
    Good idea, I don't have a pic but here's the link :-

http://www.abf.ac/19norliq.html

Anyone used this?
    HELL NO!!!!!

CTbodyb2004 is offline New Member
    Yeah bro 19 nor liquid is available in all kinds of names I never had results with any of the pro hormones even remotely close to gear. Those little pink pills could be rat poision for all you know so BE SURE NOT TO DO THAT AGAIN. Do lots of research and read the steroid profiles of various items. try to read more then one site worth to make sure that you don't miss anything. Then decide what is right for you and come back and ask specific questions. As far as the prohomones go. If your pee testing for anything you can still get a positive for juice (if they are actually testing for it) and you wont get near the same effects that you got with those little pink guys. SO its kinda like wasting your time and money. save up and buy the real deal if you can and feel comfortable. If not just eat a ton and train and sleep and you will still gain a considerable amount of muscle .

Dee-termined is offline Associate Member
    I've used alot of the 19-nor andros and had fairly good gains with hard training. There is no doubt in my mind however that they can't accomplish what A.S. can though. If you don't want to gain alot like you said I'd recommend you stick to pro hormones and not waste your money on **** you don't even know what it is. I heard as far as the pro hormones go the 1-test is good but I haven't tried it myself so unsure how good it really is.

Dee-termined

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You wont get too big... when you do roids you gain 15-20 lbs max in a cycle, loose 1/2 when you go off cycle so your realistic net gain is 10 lbs for each cycle. Any gains above 10 lbs is fat gains from overeating while on cycle. You just arent going to blow up all that much so you should be able to keep your secret quite well.

The 19-nor andros is a precurser for deca . It takes 15 parts of nor-andro to make 1 part deca essentially and this is just insignificant and will not cause muscle gains and if anything since nor-testosterone can have such a profoundly negative impact on testosterone production, you might become somewhat testosterone deficient doing this stuff and actually become catabolic rather then anabolic . Avoid the nor's unless you are doing the real deca chased with double the deca in testosterone.

I appreciate all of the advice above, however, as I said, I'm pretty new to this and this "cycle" posted by "buylongterm" looks like a different language to me.

Like I said, I don't want huge gains. When I took the pills from last time I gained around 6 pounds of muscle and I was quite cut up. This looked ok for me because, as I mentioned, I have a small frame. Compared to the massive guys on the gym I have a smaller head, hnds and feet and I would like to stay fairly in proportion. I'm not having a go at anyone on here who wants to be massive or huge cos I understand everyone has different ideas of how they want to look.

If anyone can recommend cycle or any product that will help me to gain severl pounds of muscle and preferably keep it, I would be very, very, very grateful. I've tried my best to eat the correct food and train as hard as possible but don't seem to be getting any bigger.

Thanks again to the above replies.

Thread Information