Universal is offline New Member

Smile Pin size and length??

I use a 22 guage 1.5 inch for injections and every time i have pinned so far i got a large welt that got red and hot. The first two weeks i went into the delts and got a rash on top of welts on both sides, so then i went into the glutes for the third week and the same thing. I read somewhere in this fourm that going deeper might prevent that. Is it possible that 1.5 inches in the glutes and 1 inch in the delts is not far enough? I also am wondering about going to a 23 guage?

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    sounds like you got some bunk s**t..... 1.5 needles are for the fat guys no offense... 1 inch in delts is plenty far enough..i use 1 inch pinz everywhere..glutes delts traps ns quads....22g 1.5" ...ouch to say the least....what kind of gera r u running?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Yes it shouldnt be anything to do with the pin unless you are allergic to certain metals. Sounds like the gear not anything to do with the guage size or length

I only went in 1 inch in the delts but 1.5 in the glutes to make sure it was IM. But i have big hips and legs from years of bikein it. I'm not sure it's the gear cause it came from a very reliable source and i have no known allergies.

As far as being fat, iused to be quite over weight. I've lost 60 lbs so far and work out hard. Still got 15 lbs to go. Just looking to solve a problem here with my gear.

hatebreed5 is offline New Member
    I've been told 25g 1" for all spot injections, 1.5" for glutes.

1.5" for glutes is fine...i have very low bf% i can use 1" for glutes, most people can...1.5 is for people who r over weight..point blank...my father is a DR. ...UNIV i still am convinced that you have gotten some goofy gear from your so called reliable source...4 the second time what kind of gear r u running???

I'm into my third week of Deca (Inca Labs) 1Ml 200mg and at the beginning of my fifth week i'll be stacking Sustanon 250 1Ml 250mg for four more weeks and end with the last four weeks with the Deca.
    weeks 1-4 200mg 1Ml Deca
    weeks 4-8 200mg 1Ml Deca & 250mg 1Ml Sustanan 250
    weeks 8-12 200mg 1Ml Deca

And like i said i'm about 15-20 lbs still over weight, due to having a disc (L4-L5) and now i'm doing everything in my power to get in the best shape of my life......which to date, i am. (Still an uphill battle!)

Bump this up please! Thanks

why r u waiting to start the sust ...you should be running both of these simultaniously..running deca 2 weeks longer thatn sust...this is a poorly thought out cycle heres what it should look like.....weeks 1-10 sust 500mg,weeks 1-12 deca 400mg..it takes a good 4-5 weeks for these to take effect.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    i agree with fusion600 it takes the sus about four weeks to get going storng so u soudve run from the begining

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i went from 22 1.5 to a 23g 1 inch, much better, also i see they make 23g 1.5, do u think it matters to use the 1.5 or the 1 inch?

ive nver used 1.5 on anything....1.5 r for the fat guys..no offense to any over weight people..1" is all systems go 4 me

Drunknmasterss is offline New Member
    Im on my first cylce and I use 23g 1.5in and have only shot in the glutes, havent had any problems or soreness yet.

Thread Information