macdazac is offline New Member

D-bol/Deca/Test-400-Questions?

I sterted deca and D-bol weeks 1-4 and then started doing test 400 weeks 5-9/present, gained a total of 10 lbs so far and haven't gotten really any stronger since week 5,although the first shot of test I took was only half a cc the other 3 have been full 400 mg,should I be patient or is something wrong?whats wrong?( I dont know if tapering the D-Bol up and then back down a total of 8 weeks affected this either. Also when I started I was doing 300 mg of Deca now since week 6 have only been doing 150mg because I like mixing it with the test to kill the pain.) some input please! Thanx

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you shoulda started the test and deca when you started the dbol . It takes awhile for them to kick in that what the dbol is used for. research next time

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm not flaming you but you sound like u did very little if any research before you started.
    This cycle sounds like a total disaster from start to finish.
    My advice is to stop taking everything, go into PCT...after that research, plan your cycle and wait the nessasary time on = time off. then start again...
    IMO at this point your blood levels are so screwed up at this point that I don't even know if you can salvage anything from this fck up.
    And next time go w/ a single acting test ester like Test E or C. Start everything at the same time, and keep the dosaged consistant throughout.
    Ex: week 1-10 test e 500mgs
    Week 1-4 dbol 30mgs ed
    clomid nolva etc...

Goodluck,

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I'm not flaming you but you sound like u did very little if any research before you started.
    This cycle sounds like a total disaster from start to finish.
    My advice is to stop taking everything, go into PCT...after that research, plan your cycle and wait the nessasary time on = time off. then start again...
    IMO at this point your blood levels are so screwed up at this point that I don't even know if you can salvage anything from this fck up.
    And next time go w/ a single acting test ester like Test E or C. Start everything at the same time, and keep the dosaged consistant throughout.
    Ex: week 1-10 test e 500mgs
    Week 1-4 dbol 30mgs ed
    clomid nolva etc...

Goodluck,

Your def correct

Thread Information