Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

Drinking on cycle

honestly....i know about the harmful effects alcohol has on your liver and your whole system in general...the same goes for AS...but is it really that bad to drink while u are on cycle...not that i am on cucle...but i do drink a lot while i am at school...barely drink while i am at home...but i just know a bunch of kids that drink and smoke weed while on cycle...is this a really bad thing to do..

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I see nothing wrong with moderation. I have no problem with people smoking weed or drinking but everything in moderation. I know I can;t drink in moderation so when i decide to go on a cycle I won;t drink at all; however thats jusst me if you are responsible then sure have a drink or two but man be real...if youre gonna juice do it right, take care of your body and don't **** around with things that are gonna hinder progress at the gym. JMO

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Well I usually allow myself one or two nights out during cycle. I'm a little more liberal when I'm off. Weed can be a good thing when ur bulking as long as its not Wendy's that you munch on after you smoke

thats exactly what i tell my best friend who has done about 2 cycles i think...he continues to drink and smoke though, not a lot...in moderation..but i am just a strong advocate of a healthy lifestyle...i started lifting two years ago when i turned 18...went from 6'4 (skinny as hell) to 200 with a low bf%...around 10%...in two years and a month....so i am all about healthy living...except for drinking when i am at school...its friday night and my friends are in my room right now and i have a beer in my hand....LOL....but it is in moderation

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    smoking, i don't see as a bad thing (moderation of course), but drinking, it just doesnt hurt only your body, but your sleeping, and most tend to really mess up there eating schedule after a night of drinking (who's gonna want to eat tuna and chicken breast after a night out on the town),,i tend to see it as your really wasting $$ by drinking, cause your not getting the maximum effects of yur cycle. believe me, 90% of my buddies drink,but i know and they know, i do get serious about lifting. remember those temps r all out there for everyone, u just got to ask yourself, what do u want?(me i want to get BiG

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    First off, smoking wont have an interaction affect with your cycle but it can effect motivation and other secondary side effects. However, drinking can have an interaction affect with 17aa steroids and gear puts added stress on your body that alcohol will only add to.

If you are going to do it, be smart and dont drink while on 17 aa's

i forgot to type this....i was 6'4 at 155 lbs...with nothing on

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I hear weed lowers your testosterone . I read it a few weeks back. But i guess if your puttin all that test in your body you should be alright

my cycle experience...i have none...the only supplements i have taken are protein (of course) and i just started creatine, glutamine, and vanadyl sulfate around september...with a little break on the creatine a month ago....(1 month break)....i just ate like a horse...and lifted religiously....in high school i would take three lunches and enhale two of them in between classes...just to get more food into my system....when u are 6 feet 4 inches and 155 pounds, and starting to get into the world of bodybuilding and lifting...you will do anything to get big....i even stopped drinkin for a while...that didn;t last wtih my friends though..lol...but its all in moderation

i plan on cycling this summer thoughl...a bulking cycle...my friend....who is am amature bodybuilder...is gonna write me up a nice bulking cycle

I wouldn't really drink that much on a cycle, especially if you're using alot of orals.

captain anabolic is offline Junior Member
    Come on guys it is all about priorities. If you are on a cycle do not drink(maybe one or two nights a month at max), do not smoke we are only talking about 8-15 weeks, right. Alcohol and pot lower test levels the point of AAS is to have as much test. surpluss as possible. I do not believe in doin' it half assed and wasting money, but to each is own, this is just my 2 cents. Not to mention most importantly it can be dangerous. Think of it this way

pot-none benifical
    alcohol-none benifical
    smoking-none benifical
    AAS-enchance your body to its fullest!!!!!

Take Care Bros,
    Captain Anabolic

captain anabolic ...THANK YOU for saying that...that is exactly what i think...if u do it, do it to the extreme...and get the most for your money

captain anabolic is offline Junior Member
    Senior, How old are you? what are your stats, goals, Etc.

Captain Anabolic

dangit is offline Member
    Yeah, I don't drink when on a cycle. it's really counterproductive. YOu'll get way more out of it if you stay away from booze. You won't eat right that night, you'll be dehydrated, you'll feel like crap the next day and miss meals.

I used to drink a lot when I was younger and remember being in the gym with hangovers and sweating out alcohol fumes... it was discusting Ah, the joys of being young

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    I agree with dangit, I think it defeats the whole perpose of going to the gym the next couple of days if you really go on a bender. Also weekends are a time when you can get alot more sleep if you dont work Saturday or Sunday. So I figure my body can get some good rest and recovery time. One or two drinks isn't bad, but drinking like the kids on the "Real World" SanDiego will make you cycle useless. LOL.
    BBF

Thread Information