Jjdigs74 is offline Member

Clen/eca Burn muscle?

Will running a clen /eca stack burn up muscle if the clen is run to high? Im 6'4 245lbs and it takes my body alot of something to get the effect. Id be running Test E @ 400mg/week ( just came off a cycle and just bridging with a higher amount do to a Florida trip I have coming up in 3 weeks ) Im currently at 12-13%BF and am looking to shred up in the next 3 weeks. Any suggestion?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Will running a clen/eca stack burn up muscle if the clen is run to high? Im 6'4 245lbs and it takes my body alot of something to get the effect. Id be running Test E @ 400mg/week ( just came off a cycle and just bridging with a higher amount do to a Florida trip I have coming up in 3 weeks ) Im currently at 12-13%BF and am looking to shred up in the next 3 weeks. Any suggestion?
    I haven't heard of anyone losing muscle taking clen and ECA!...As long as your resting temp doesn't go to high you'll be fine, but it's very unlikely with clen and ECA!. Three weeks isn't a whole lot of time to shred up though...are you doing pct's right now or bridging, and with what?

i was ending my cycle and ready to start PCT ( Clomid/nolva/HCG ) when i booked a trip to florida and that changed. I started off with 200mg/week and decided i needed more and bumped it to 400mg a week. So basicaly im running just test as a bridge. Its not enough time to run my TREN or EQ and im looking to drop BF! If i ran Clen and eca for 4 weeks and into my week trip i think i should be ok? Ill drop some BF i hope. I can probably take up to 140mcg a day. Im not getting crazy but i need to drop some BF for this trip. Your insight would be great!

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    clen and ECA are actually anti-catabolic... clen can actually increase muscle mass

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    i was ending my cycle and ready to start PCT ( Clomid/nolva/HCG ) when i booked a trip to florida and that changed. I started off with 200mg/week and decided i needed more and bumped it to 400mg a week. So basicaly im running just test as a bridge. Its not enough time to run my TREN or EQ and im looking to drop BF! If i ran Clen and eca for 4 weeks and into my week trip i think i should be ok? Ill drop some BF i hope. I can probably take up to 140mcg a day. Im not getting crazy but i need to drop some BF for this trip. Your insight would be great!
    I don't see any problem with that!...A word for when you begin your pct's, don't run hcg at the same time as clomid, start the hcg a couple of weeks before and about 5 days after your done hcg then begin clomid and nolva etc...so basically start your hcg while your taking the last shot of test. At 5000iu every 5 days...you'll hear other opinoins on hcg dosing, but that's what works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I don't see any problem with that!...A word for when you begin your pct's, don't run hcg at the same time as clomid, start the hcg a couple of weeks before and about 5 days after your done hcg then begin clomid and nolva etc...so basically start your hcg while your taking the last shot of test. At 5000iu every 5 days...you'll hear other opinoins on hcg dosing, but that's what works for me!
    yup...thanks

Thread Information