Rich_007 is offline New Member

Question Dianabol and Sustanon

Someone please help, I am wanting to go on steriods and hate the idea of injecting my self, (I hate needles ) I am 19 years old and weight 14 stone and train very hard 5 days a week.

Can I just take tablets on a cycle, could I take tablets for the 8 weeks cycle taking 'Dianabol ' and 'Sustanon ' tablets?

Is there any good novice cycles witout injecting?

Please help.

Richard.

Learning is the key.

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    Get over your fear of needles. If you're going to play the game play it right. An only oral cycle will put lots of stress on your liver and you won't get the same gains as a real cycle. Your age is also debatable and many would say your too young to start juicing. I suggest you do some research before even considering starting.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Starting young is a waste(imo) of the naturally abundant supply of test you have in your body at that age. Train naturally for at least 3 more years, and you'll be surprised at what your can do. Most people who start young want to bulk up immediatly, they don't want to wait till they reach thier natural potential, this way you won't have to worry about coming off a cycle. Naturally, you can train and not worry about keeping your gains or about post cycle (clomid,hcg , etc..) Just keep a good diet ,do a lot of research on AS and when you finally get to a point where you have reached your max, you can then decide whether or not you want to go to the next step and start AS.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This may be blunt but I'm tired of questions like this. If you're too much of a pussy to stick a "TINY" needle in your glute than you SHOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER using AAS!!

Pwrlftr is offline Banned

Son....

Do you realize that at your age....and up until you reach 23-25, your body is producing testosterone at 100% of it's natural ability?

And do you know what happens when you start getting your tes. levels over 100%? The tes. begins to aromitize into estrogen and you've got a hell of a chance of getting gyno.

There is NO way, at 19, that you've reached your natural potential. Steroids are NOT a quick fix.....they are NOT a way to get big and stay big. If you don't have a strong base to start your growth, your not going to keep your gains and you run a VERY high risk of doing some serious, possibly permanent damage to yourself.

You need to closely examine your workout and diet and see what you need to do to grow naturally for a few more years before you start on the juice. Good luck and good lifting....pwrlftr

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Rich They are right you are way too young. Plus if you are affraid of sticking yourself than you shouldnt juice. Steroids are not just a drug its a state of mind.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    This may be blunt but I'm tired of questions like this. If you're too much of a pussy to stick a "TINY" needle in your glute than you SHOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER using AAS!!

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I Agree with you 100 percent.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Rich wasn,t this covered in a previous post that i replied to? Ah well just in case you are too young to do AAS but if you are intent on doing them you will have to get used to the idea of injecting its easy and virtually pain free.Ever had your chest waxed? The pain of injecting is about 100times less than that LOL

Thread Information