Thread: help??

rollindeep469 is offline New Member

help??

sust- 500mg/week
    deca - 400 mg/week
    dbol - 30-40mg/day
    taper off with arimidex

i want to add either 500 mg/week of test heptylate or 600 mg/week or text cyp what do you think of this cycle and which test should i run. I heard that hep has longer lasting effects. Also what about aratest over sust? This is my 4th cycle

i am
    6'4
    252 lbs
    bf-11%

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know much about hep, except u use less frequent injections (like 1 a week) and the french love it!~i would run the cyp instead of the sust.jmo though.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I would highly recommend aratest over sustanon any day. It has a higher concentrate of enanthate and prop. Much better than the mulit esters in sustanon. Also dump sustanon all together. Unless you plan on running it E3D to the least to get the advantage of the prop in it. If you inject once a week at 500mg the prop is in and out by then. This causes huge spikes in plasma levels and cause increased side affects and hinder possible gains.

As for test hep i know of it that it is a single ester test but as of use never used it. So I cant recommend either cyp or hep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollindeep469
    sust- 500mg/week
    deca - 400 mg/week
    dbol - 30-40mg/day
    taper off with arimidex

i want to add either 500 mg/week of test heptylate or 600 mg/week or text cyp what do you think of this cycle and which test should i run. I heard that hep has longer lasting effects. Also what about aratest over sust? This is my 4th cycle

i am
    6'4
    252 lbs
    bf-11%

Thread Information